Reviews for YuGiOh! Episode Nine and Three Quarters
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 11 . 1/12
I love how you're handling Seto and Seth. Both of their attitudes are perfect. Does Yugi now get the crown every time he swaps with Yami?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 1/12
Nice to see someone besides Yugi and Marik. And where's Seto? We haven't seen him since the sorting.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 1/12
I find it interesting how Harry and Yugi's thought mirror each other. Was that intended?
jkrowlingrox chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
Cool story.
kitkat543 chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
BEST BOOK EVER
NightingaleTrash chapter 14 . 8/8/2011
i loved this! it fit all of JK's original story along with the Yugioh Characters! i loved how everyone blamed Joey and really enjoyed reading the story!
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 14 . 7/23/2011
Great story! i never thought i would read a HP/YGO fanfic, great job!
lunalightshadow chapter 14 . 12/27/2010
Wow. Awesome story. I'm writing a Harry Potter/Yu-Gi-Oh crossover myself. And I now realize all the mistakes I made. :) An awesome read. Though I read it years after you published it.
Happyfish chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
cool story !
warriorsfan12528 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
XD I LOVE THIS STORY! THIS HAS BECOME MY FAVORITE STORY ON THIS SITE FROM THIS MOMENT ON! I have a feeling i'm going to love this story by the time i'm done and i'm planning to read the sequals! You have a real talent for writing, please keep it up!
Among the Audience chapter 14 . 8/2/2008
It's a finished Harry Potter Yu-Gi-Oh crossover! Le Gasp. And a well written one at that. Nice Job. )
Serenity Moon2 chapter 14 . 1/24/2008
Wow, I had no idea that the original was so different from the other version that I read first. It's almost like reading two separate, totally different stories. The only thing I kept having a problem with was the Japanese, there were some words I couldn't find translations for. I know very few words of Japanese.
nuttisquid chapter 14 . 12/31/2007
Just loved the story! i couldn't stop giggling! you should do one for the second year! i just cannot believe you made yami bakura take over ryou's body for good!*_*! Keep up with the malfoy hates everyone stuff its really funny!:)
FreakNo94 chapter 14 . 10/8/2007
Nice story! Somebody enlighten me. i thought yami yuugi was called atem?
Lolchen chapter 14 . 8/15/2007
Oy, it's got better the nearer the end came.

But same critique here, there were too familiar situations than in the book (Yami Bakura acting like Hermione in front of the Devil Snare)

But you added some of your own ideas and some things should not be changed. I go with it for this is an old story of yours.

I don't like Marik having the Ring though. I like the idea of the Bakuras having it, it belongs to them! Even with Mahaado as ancestor of Marik, it don't belong to him... why don't give him the eye? Who says one must put it in 'stead of the own eye for use? Or Marik could get the Ankh/Key or Scales (even if Draco gets them later on, he could have got the other!) Don't know, it makes me sad Bakura without his Ring... *sniff*

I read on later, so you can await some reviews sooner or later

Lolchen