Reviews for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Drew Luczynski chapter 6 . 7/22/2018
Well, surprised they were able to save the Brachiosaurus. Hopefully she can save more.

And hopefully they can find that Mosasaurus before it eats everyone. Well, depends on where the dinosaurs end up at the end
Nighlocktheawesome00 chapter 6 . 7/22/2018
It's gonna be Carol who gets Scott out, I'm calling now.
Crazycartoons5488 chapter 6 . 7/22/2018
I Hope all the dinosaurs will be happy in equestria and fight dragons hunt for food and eat plants and trex chase after other animals.
ChimaTigon chapter 6 . 7/22/2018
Brachiosaurus Lives!
SupergodzillaSailorCosmos chapter 6 . 7/22/2018
It goes on.

Now you are on the island and want to start.
The Twilight rescued the brachiosaurus I find winfach only good. When the poor animal died in the movie, I almost cried. Your version is dear to me for a long time.
What Twilight is planning, you got inspiration from Prehistoric Park, right? The bars, gantry and foredeck are all in line with the series.
Let's see what else saves Twilight and if she is after Jurassic World 2 on time travel. Maybe to Kong?

I'm curious how it goes anyway.

Doc fossil chapter 2 . 7/19/2018
Hey can you please publish stories about what happened when they went to Jurassic world, Jurassic park, Jurassic park the lost world and Jurassic park III please I really would like to know
GhostFang GF chapter 5 . 7/19/2018
Ok, so I think that Rainbow, Applejack, Candace, and Fluttershy go with Owen and Zia to recover Blue and Rainbow, Applejack, Candace get shot with the tranquilizers when things go to shit and Zia and Fluttershy are kidnapped so they can keep Blue alive.

And to add a little tragedy, when that dino monster thing gets into that place where they track the dinosaurs Trixie hates that she feels the need to do the selfless thing and she says to her self, "I knew it..." She gets the thing's attention and distracts it long enough for everyone else to escape but she doesn't make it. Twilight can't help but feel guilty about her death. But they don't have time to mourn, they've got to get off of the exploding island.
Bailee chapter 1 . 7/17/2018
Are you gonna do the first movie after you do Fallen Kingdom?
SupergodzillaSailorCosmos chapter 4 . 7/9/2018
It goes on.
Now, Twilight and Co are at Lockwood and are inaugurated in their plans. But what does Eli have in mind with the ponies?

SupergodzillaSailorCosmos chapter 3 . 7/9/2018
I know it's a bit late, but better late than never.

It goes on.
Now, Twilight and Co are with Claire's group and want to help. But I find it strange that nobody seems to say anything about Twilight and Co. Speaking ponies and a dragon you do not go every day.

Crazycartoons5488 chapter 1 . 7/4/2018
dinosaurs rules
SupergodzillaSailorCosmos chapter 2 . 6/25/2018
It goes on.
Now our heroes have a warning for the Jurassic World and get into a new Huge Adventure.
And Twilight can safely save the brachiosaurus if she could save 3 brontosaurs.

Please continue writing quickly. I have to know how to go on.

SupergodzillaSailorCosmos chapter 1 . 6/22/2018
A. DAMNED. COOL. STORY!

My little pony meets Jurassic World: Falling Kingdom. REALLY COOL.

Due is the first to make a crossover to this very cool movie.

In Book of Adventures, this section was not yet, but will probably come yet.

Only one thing you have to explain to me: Twilight and her friends are ponies Right? and Owen and Clair are Humans right? I did not quite understand it that way. I rhyme that Twilight and Co are ponies coming to Earth through a portal where people live.
But I hope they stay ponies when they come to Earth. I think a lot better than: "They turn into humans when they visit the earth." I really like her True Pony shape.

I am all eager to know what happens next.

43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3