Reviews for Toxicology
Elentiya chapter 1 . 7/12
Love this, super interesting exploration
ilikebluepineapples chapter 1 . 7/9
This is amazing. So many quotable lines! The imagery of Hermione growing a bud, "if to be older is to be necessarily worse." You describe Hermione's feelings so incredibly well, and meld the romantic and fantastical elements of the story with the frustration and ennui of growing up so seamlessly. 3
Fan chapter 1 . 7/2
Oh my gosh! Please write more!
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 6/29
This was incredible. I really loved this.
Intelligent Magic chapter 1 . 6/28
Amazing, a new headcannon of mine. Adding depth to my understanding of the Harry Potter world in a way fanfiction hasn't done in years.
FeyFaerie chapter 1 . 6/25
Excellent! I love reading takes that demonstrate the effect that being around Harry should have had. Extremely well written, I really enjoyed reading this, thanks!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/24
Ahhh this was so cool! A bit creepy, but that's a good thing! I'd love to read more if you're interested in continuing this!
Sasha404 chapter 1 . 6/24
This was brilliant. I’ve missed you! Please write tomione again!
Aling chapter 1 . 6/23
:D the resplendent writer hath returned

Thank you for this “fit of madness” - a wonderful reminder of why you were one of my favorite writers, once upon a time.
SereniteRose chapter 1 . 6/23
lovley one-shot, thanks ever so much.
luminastra chapter 1 . 6/23
I feel like you should extend this. it's a great oneshot but would be an amazing story
Keira-House M.D chapter 1 . 6/23
Very interesting and well written concept.
Bexe25 chapter 1 . 6/23
I’m lost for words. This was so well written and so good.
reeroy chapter 1 . 6/23
well this fit of madness was spectacular to read! makes me lowkey yearn for a tomione with harmione thrown in. like, i blame you for this thought.

hope this finds you well!
Ritz666 chapter 1 . 6/22
This is insane,crazy horror in it's best goosebumps raising form. Do keep writing!