Reviews for Studies With Wolves
Brazkas chapter 2 . 1/15/2019
I'll wait a year if necessary but please don't stop writing this story, just a few more chapters for Mei to understand and accept her wolf nature and obviously cutscenes and maybe learn about Mei father. P.L.E.A.S.E. If I have to beg or write a damn big PM I'll. ヾ(ー(ω*)ゝ
Sofichi chapter 2 . 10/25/2018
Please tell me that you want to countine this story even if it's titeled "finished". But in a good way, like find an alternative option for Mei wolfy needs or a safe hunting place with or without Yuzu.
d.wolpertinger chapter 2 . 10/4/2018
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Sorry, my ‘H’ key is really sticky, for some reason. But I’m not gonna lie, this chhhapter made me ‘moist, like the biblical Deluge. It was just that great. Epic smut citrus writing, followed up by wonderful whhholesome content. Please accept my soul as thhhank you.
Lance58 chapter 2 . 10/2/2018
Omg speechless! Wow oh wow! I demand sequel! Lol.. you Maam or sir are a smut god lol. Please continue to bless us with your stories
Psykoakuma chapter 2 . 10/2/2018
Holy shit yo! I know you said mostly smut but this is seriously hot and intensely raw sexual Mei action! I'm not sure what to say other than "Aw, heck" LOL! Anyway after all the smuttery, sure enough there's plenty of adorable YuzuMei fluff action! The ending is particularly touching.
Those ears have a mind of their own lol!
ILSU.AdvTime.Yuri chapter 1 . 9/8/2018
I mean this is an AU after all... we could just pretend that part of the movie never happens and they all live happily ever after
Jselah chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
Loved it! 3
Mei Yuzu chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
awww. love this
isn't-it-pretty-to-think-so chapter 1 . 7/12/2018
Oh my god, I'm speechless - or more aptly, wordless. You know that feeling you get when you're entranced in something so deeply that you forget time, place, and the fact that you're even reading? That was me reading your wonderful story. I loved, loved, loved this. For an AU, you kept them so in character. It all felt so real - your balance of emotions, the progression of the story and characters, all so wonderful. I love how you write Yuzu / Mei and I hope to read more from you! There were parts in this, like when Yuzu welcomed her home and Mei telling her she was her favourite place that had me tearing up. Wow.
d.wolpertinger chapter 1 . 7/1/2018
Quality writing from an exceptional writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2018
I watched the movie when you said I didn't have to. Please take responsibility for my ugly cry face and write something else :')
Psykoakuma chapter 1 . 6/29/2018
When I saw this new 14.5k fic I knew I had to check it out! Oh my goddess the loving warmth is completely overwhelming! Truthfully, I kinda lost interest in Citrus (gasp right?) mostly due to Yuri Project not releasing for ages. Even after another group picked it up I felt kinda cold to the series and all the new twists and characters kind of left me feeling like wtf? Anyway I saw this AU and thought YES, this is exactly what I need! A new and refreshing take on the characters! And yes, this truly delivers in making me fall in love with Mei and Yuzu all over again! The thing that impresses me the most is how totally legit the characters feel! Like I swear to god these two are far more Mei and Yuzu than the series! Like totally archetypal in nature. "Can you do just the wolf ears?" THIS is exactly what I was feeling too! Soooooooo adorable! Like criminally!

Anyway (again with the anyways) I definitely understand why you wanted to end here given the change in tone of the movie. While I haven't seen it I can understand how writing a story needs to feel honest and genuine or else it doesn't really have a life to express (sorry I can't really describe it better). Like if you were to change things arbitrarily it would most likely come off feeling contrived or artificial? I guess I'm just saying I understand and respect your decision.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2018
Good job, girl! I didn’t ser the movie but I liked your story very much :)
elliehandesu chapter 1 . 6/27/2018
Yeah i think i know what movie you are saying about. Its a tragic break taking movie. Nice i like this..thanks for this then
Shadow kyo chapter 1 . 6/26/2018