Reviews for Trying Not To Lose My Sanity in this Stupid Fantasy World
Gen2324 chapter 29 . 10/21
Wow, Vergil had to take it to the extreme by beating up Darkness to get Tsukiyo to wake up. Man he must be getting sick of Tsukiyo taking up too much time thinking.

Well now that he is back, is he still having problems with what happened when he got beaten up? If so, then I guess him going on an adventure by himself for now, may actually help him man up and help him deal with his personal issues. Who knows maybe he finally becomes a skilled fighter like Nero and learn to use his powers like Devil Trigger and doing the Buster moves.
YukiMegi chapter 29 . 10/21
Well Vergil finally snapped like 'Suki's neck. I'm mainly kinda jealous at Darkness with all the pleasure she got this chap... hold up I mean not in the way she got it. Tsukiyo's reaction to everything was literally the exact same thing I would do, just pull up the gun and end it all cause of the one rule that matters: Fuck that Bull Bull.

Okay so to be serious I like the way you presented this chap, it was well done and honestly had me rollin. I know you said people look at you like you're insane, but homie I'll tell you now you don't know how it feels for insanity to actually kick in. It's honestly peaceful as fuck and I'm not joking.

Thanks for the condolences(just wanted to use that word) towards the fact that I know how Tsukiyo felt. It's not that big a problem and without that shit having happened in the past I wouldn't be fucking around on this site anyway.

[Gonna just hide this in the middle in case someone other than you reads this. If I do go Breaking bad I will be sending you all the good shit. I got chu homie.]

My understanding of the references come from years of being a shut-in. I spend about 95 percent of my time online and rarely ever go off. (Except for food, water, family, etc.) I even understood the reference to Bandit a few chaps back because goddamn do I got a problem with him. Every time I queue up with someone and they choose him it just so happens that I'm Mute and the just ruin absolutely every trap in the damn obj. Wait what was I talking about? Oh yeah references. You can toss a bunch of video game and youtube shit at me but it's prolly just be noticed almost immediately.

Well I'm off to go fuck around with some people on reddit. It's like 3 in the morning and I don't wanna waste my weekend so Seeya!
Nexus Gem chapter 29 . 10/20
5*(rating) this fanfiction is perfect
Dxhologram chapter 29 . 10/20
So Tsukiyo is going on a journey alone? Okay, I think I'm fine with that. But he would get the chance to train himself and probably get more skilled with his powers, right?
Lil'Manuel.G chapter 28 . 10/16
Okay. I finally caught up to everything since I had to re-read it before I reviewed it and in all honestly, this story is quite well done. It's entertaining, the writing is solid and kept focused on the cannon with added twists with the Devil May Cry stuff (been a while since I played those). I like how the OC is likable and pretty much the opposite of Kazuma while sadly being caught in their antics (watched enough clips to know what kinda of antics) since Tsukiyo seemed to be more matured than them. I like how he wanted to be like Vergil instead of Dante but then again who doesn't want to be like a certain villain from something they liked.

However, the only thing that I don't like is how it looked like Tsukiyo will easily forgive everyone when he comes back. I mean it is pretty much hinted in chapter 27 which kinda not a good idea seeing after what happened to him with the guards and court scene plus the whole angry rant he had in chapter 23 he has the right to be angry at everything, especially with Kazuma and his group seeing how they threw him under the bus in the same chapter. Trust me, I've read plenty of fanfics that did this and so far only a rare handful did well with it since every other time they act like that didn't happen.

Anyways, all in all, I like this story alot and hope to see what happens next chapter. Oh, I enjoyed the whole scene with Vergil and Kosuke since it pretty much shows how Vergil sees Kosuke.
Gen2324 chapter 28 . 10/16
Huh, who would thought Vergil would bring the revolver with him? And forgetting that he did. It's funny how he aims the gun at Kazuma's crotch. XD

I do wonder if Tsukiyo is going to wake up soon?
Saru chapter 28 . 10/14
You know, while I do like elements of DMC 4, as I always did like to use Nero’s buster. I feel like there wasn’t a whole lot of changes throughout the story aside from the fact that people know Tsukiyo is a demon hybrid, but the events that happen are rather too close to Canon.

I did like the moments with Darkness and Tsukiyo.
YukiMegi chapter 28 . 10/14
Okay, so this chap honestly kept me rolling. I think my family is getting ready to ask wtf I'm laughing at in my room. Especially once Vergil aimed the revolver you-know-where. In terms of what I said last time, I kinda forgot the Vergil looked different while taking over Tsukiyo's body.
I can relate to the whole 'Go through pain over and over and your body will heal but the mind may not' thing, as I've been through a lot of pain in my life and can understand that. It hurts to heal over and over but still have your mind kinda fucked.
I'm loving this story and the depth we have, even though I'm not much of a DMC guy I still love the references I get from time to time.
Also, can I do science instead? I dun realy lik quik mafs.
Dxhologram chapter 28 . 10/14
I don't mind if Tsukiyo is paired with Darkness. I think its nice.
Gen2324 chapter 27 . 10/12
Is Tsukiyo traumatized from all the beating from the guard or is he so tired that Vergil possessed his body for a long time?
YukiMegi chapter 27 . 10/8
I actually like Kosuke, mainly because of how irritating he is. And of course I'm going to give YunYun some love, she is best girl after all(Or maybe I just have a thing for shy girls, probably both reasons). I wonder if Darkness' father is going to notice her feelings toward Tsukiyo, or the fact that he's a demon. Aqua still a dumbass, but that's not going to change at all is it? I'm surprised that I'm the only one that left a review, considering your popular and the amount of reviews you usually get. And finally, I'm not too sure as to whether or not Kosuke's talk about dying over and over and nothing changing was a Re:Zero reference or not, but that's what it made me think about. I'm actually in school writing this up so I gotta go, Seeya!
YukiMegi chapter 25 . 9/30
Well at least best girl has arrived. I'm really curious as to why Tsukiyo is still comatose, maybe those guards did a lot more damage than I thought. I see Sena is still being a cunt and Aqua a dumbass. I can't write too good of a review rn cause I'm actually reading this on my Xbox, so this is the best I can do for now. Seeya!
Rift Hero chapter 24 . 9/25
Rift Hero: - this is for if fanfiction is a jerk again, well anyway I will your Vergil is a lot comer and more tolerable of humans then the one I'm used to he's usably " Humans are a sickness on this world" and " I will be the strongest Demon! " or " Why do you protected them Dante? We are superior to them" . I'm actually glad didn't do that ( because everyone would be dead by now ). Pretty good chapter.
Gracias por tan buen capitulo.
Pregunta: porque darkness se esta enamorando de tsuyiko ?
Se que parece absurda pero tsuyiko no parece ser el tipo de darknees
LightnigJack chapter 21 . 9/24
..hmmmm i think the ship well work out.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »