Reviews for Good Intentions
vickstaroo7 chapter 24 . 3/15
This is really good I enjoyed reading what you have :) thank you
shadowpen55 chapter 24 . 11/20/2013
pls continue this/ ;-;
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 24 . 5/24/2012
oooh please please please update soon! :D
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 18 . 5/24/2012
*gasp* is there really not gonna be a Ron and Mione pairing? *_*

hmm i wonder how the pairings are gonna work... Mione and Seamus? or Blaise? Pansy and Blaise? or Seamus?

great story so far :D
Daring Demon chapter 24 . 3/1/2012
This story is amazing! I read your profile and I know you think it is cliche, but you know sometimes cliche is the best thing. I really like this story and would very much appreciate it if you would continue!
Bloodfreak09 chapter 24 . 9/20/2011
Great story. Just kinda wish there was more toddler Harry and Draco. But thats just my own personal oppinion.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
If Draco is 10 months older than Harry, he can't be born September 1979 to Harry's July 1981 (19 months)
blinded little adjii chapter 23 . 6/4/2011
WTF? This fic was g0ing 0n different directi0n that makes my head hurt. Al0t of unnecessary scenes..(which btw makes the fic c0nfusing) its like u put five plots on a single fic. The deaged scene should've been l0nger. That w0uld've been saving grace. The hermi0ne/pansy m0ments just sh0uts yuri. Even wit d blaise scene. 'bout d Snape n remus m0ments..d0nt need to prEssed it 0n. Their's r ok just be in d bgr0und..m0re drarry less side pairings..thanks
Stellanti Nocte chapter 24 . 5/31/2011
Oh, wow, this is so good! I'm liking all the different couples and how the story is playing out. I like how this chapter ended and I'm excited to see how Harry and Draco's conversation goes! Great story, please update soon! ;)

Also, is there going to be a bit of Blaise/Hermione action sometime? :)
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
plz update soon!
ZianaSue chapter 24 . 4/12/2011
Ron should no he cannot forbid hermione from anything... He is asking for trouble and to be single... I would also much prefer for Harry and Draco to be friends rather than enemies... And I hate how people are stereotyped by what house they are in it is so old fashion but then hogwarts error is set back in old times. But yet Harry is only 7 years older then me according to his birthday in this story. It looks to met at lily and narcissa's plan for the future is starting to come about...
BreGurl23 chapter 24 . 3/23/2011
hurry up with chapter 25 please
Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 24 . 6/19/2010
oh, please update this! it's so good.

Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
draco's birthday is june 5, 1980.

purrfus chapter 24 . 3/24/2010
Saw this on a favorites list and even though its been awhile since the last update I decided to give it a try. There are some changes in style from the first to last chapter, but its a very entertaining read. Really liked the bits about Hermione and Pansy, and Remus and Severus. Kids - you did a fantastic job.

Maybe its just fantastic luck, but where it left off was a very nice stopping point, possible jumping off into the unknown.

On the other hand if the muse brings you back this way lots of readers will be waiting.