Reviews for One Punch Man: Hero's Harem
M chapter 35 . 2/28
This story is just AMAZING! Just hope that in the harem there will be Asami, Noria, that monster girl with goat legs, female Nyan, female Great Food Tub and Zombiewoman.
Is Newtina actually Raptora? And the other girl that looks like her is actually her older sister Reptera?
Jouji Sumisu chapter 35 . 2/27
~73N531 1NJ4 W4 H0KU503MU~
Sooner or later, I’m hoping that someone will be willing to draw fan-art for this — I can just picture the 'girls' who have undergone Saitama’s workout to look either like the "Sensational She-Hulk" or her "Fem Hulk" form… while STILL retaining their overall sexiness. Maybe "Alex Kellar" on DeviantArt?
Mashiro Kou chapter 35 . 2/27
So, if this chapter is based on "Pork Cutlet Bowl"… then, can we have one based on the "One-Punch Man Holiday Special Chapter"?
MRDRK1 chapter 18 . 2/26
I know Saitama is mostly apathetic in the show, but that's just from a lack of challenge. The way you made him seemingly uncaring about Bang nearly killing Beast Queen just felt... wrong. Being bored due to lack of motivation is one thing, not even caring if your friends have their spines ripped apart is just all kinds of sick. I know you fixed Beasty up fairly quick, but still. It something I feel needs to be a bit more pronounced in the web-novel and anime. Saitama giving some pointed lessons to the arrogant and egotistical members of the hero association, reminding them they can't just go around terrorizing people for no reason.
Tsugumi Matsunae chapter 35 . 2/23
You could really use a 'profile picture' for this story, so as for quick and easy identification. Might I suggest Saitama "OPPAI" logo from his everyday clothing? Otherwise, you could try "Bijo to Kenja to Majin no Ken" (Beauty, Sage and the Devil's Sword) or "Isekai Sniper wa Onna Senshi no Mofumofu Pet" (Another World Sniper Is Female Warrior's Mof-moffy Pet) — just for the lulz.
PULP FICTION chapter 35 . 2/23
What "V Elemecha V" said — could the second Newtina be Beast Queen, having shrunk down to size due to Saitama’s training taking effect?

Personally, I don’t think that this is the case — "Muscles Are Meaningful" would be in full effect for this story, as most of the strength-oriented women have been 'bulking up' whenever they’ve been working out more.

In other words, I can believe that Saitama’s training (and the 'Kombu Infinity' sisters’ meals) have led to Beast Queen (and the others) developing a more 'toned' physique but not a reduction in their overall body size (not to mention their breasts and buttocks)…
thoreq2 chapter 12 . 2/24
nice
JAPAN chapter 34 . 2/22
Now that I think more about it, Z-City feels more and more like the City Ruins from "NieR:Automata"… before the Monster Girls begin to scavenge and add in a few 'renovations'.
TIME STOP BRAVE chapter 33 . 2/22
Okay, THIS segment deserves an (uncensored) illustration, AT LEAST!
Time Stop Brave chapter 32 . 2/22
Honestly, I feel very awkward as to some of the latest monsters (and aliens) having to undergo Rule 63 (though the first few ones are actually kind of good)… I’m hoping someone takes notice and draws out all the gender-bent characters; it’s getting exhausting having to imagine and keep track of them all!
AlimeLover123 chapter 1 . 2/24
Ooooh this is interesting
Knockout Booty chapter 28 . 2/22
At this point, I’m curious as to see if anyone has ever done any fan art for this story — Rule 63 seems insufficient is illustrating the Monsters in all their 'glory'…
PLATYPUS chapter 14 . 2/20
Don’t know how to feel about KI (Kombu Infinity) being split into four different KIs with different attributes — I’d rather at some point in time (as I read this chapter for the first time) that they could do a 'permanent' Fusion Dance back into one KI… with ALL of those 'sexy' attributes (rolled into one KI). And maybe some shapeshifting elements like how a slime does it.
TRUMAN BURBANK chapter 13 . 2/20
So, this is the chapter that goes into detail for what comes after 'redemption'?
Chicken Police chapter 1 . 2/19
Given the overall female character designs, and the hilarious (and occasionally erotic) "One Punch Man" doujins… this is definitely a guilty pleasure.
1,740 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »