Reviews for Never Look Back
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 28 . 4/9
what fun is this! nicely done. and Angel realizing some stuff about his grand kid...
Alkeni chapter 28 . 4/8
Lol!
mom8828 chapter 27 . 2/27
Great wish! I hope the white hats all get out OK. Thanks for the update.
mom8828 chapter 26 . 2/10
Please don't stop here! I need to know what happens next! Great story so far, I hate to stop reading for real life! More please! Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
RandomDude chapter 25 . 1/25
More, please.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 22 . 5/6/2014
heh, go Spike, their is one of the largest reasons that you have to respect Spike a HELL of a lot more than Angel... heh. nice mental priorities and self awareness!
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
you know I like how freaking DANGEROUS you've made the council I mean there IS a reason that they survived so long.

have you noticed something? the powers that Be seem to HATE really old guys if their not their swords Krakatos, Master, Angelus, Spike, Dursala, Dru, I mean HELL its like its not so much that they were forcing the heros through stuff but were using new pieces to try and take out the old more experienced plaers on the field but the nebies are worth as much to them that the Powers that Be(and really why isn't it good and evil?) just had a shit list and the "good guys" oor just the PEOLE in that universe were the ones that they had at attention to get those on the hit list killed.

only we saw the final plays against all these players I mean hell how many Everest size mountain of Bodies did it take to break up the Scorge of Eruope? the breaking up of Aurenulis line? how many bodies did it take to mess up Mayor Wilkens control of his town that so many little players and a few big ones ALlyia, the old ones
hell this war has it that the current evil side all their players were Old hands that Kicked major ass but the newest generation came up and FINALLY they started getting picked down one by one with bodies counts along the way

I mean hell if this is a war with REALLY big Goods waring planning and counteracting the really big Bads instead of this power that be are like acouncill that get together to decide peoples fate, I mean HELL so many bodies and im impressed.

I like that you seem to have gotten that make MANY mmoks and that when you ht the celing you don't BREAK the ceiling you EXPAND the ceiling you don't limit a power source you make it GRANDER as the heros get tough so do the villans in their weapons war
Raiukage chapter 20 . 8/20/2012
Just discovered your Lesser Men series yesterday and I'm upset I didn't find it sooner...interesting premise, very well-written, I love it! Yet...it seems to have...died...

Any chance of it being resurrected? I'd love to know what happens next! Or, if RL, death of muse, etc., has made the very idea of continuing impossible...maybe just a hash-up of where you were planning to go with it?
potterinu chapter 20 . 1/3/2011
Cruel yet talented Jedi Buttercup please find it in your heart to consider writing more for this universe. Is has captured my heart and my soul requires more to feel fullfilled.
BookWorm37 chapter 20 . 12/1/2010
OMFG! I know you said you're still writing, but four years is a long time to ask someone to wait ... Hell, I don't even like waiting four days for an update (very hypocritical of me, considering my own updating habits). I just started reading this on Sunday and I LOVE IT! More?

Sooner is prefered over later, but I'll take what I can get.
garrycooper101 chapter 10 . 7/7/2009
Heck of a cliffhanger. Hope more will be coming soon.
Liviania chapter 20 . 8/16/2008
It's sad to see this series has gone so long without an update. It's an interesting AU and things are quite exciting at the moment.

Livi
Jay-Nine chapter 20 . 7/9/2007
Please, please, please update! I just read the entire 'Lesser Men' series in two weeks flat and now I'm ravenous for more!

Pretty please with sugar on top? :)
Felicia chapter 20 . 7/3/2007
Why haven't youupdated in so long? You must have some drabbles at least?

PLEASE! This story can not end here!
Darklady chapter 20 . 12/11/2006
Delighted to see this back again! Bravo!