Reviews for Never Look Back
Saggit chapter 34 . 10/15
Delighted to see you finally finish this great, multi-part novel. I've read it three times over the years, and hoped to see this. The results live up to my expectations for character, plot, and writing. Excellent job.
Saul Good chapter 34 . 10/11
Grats on a beautiful story over a decade in the making. How do you feel now that it's done?
becket chapter 34 . 10/5
Nice thanks for the turnpager / is it link follower?
Alkeni chapter 32 . 10/1
Very nicely done.
Alkeni chapter 31 . 8/9
Very nice
Cloongarvin chapter 30 . 7/21
Thank you so much for the update. Perfect... :)
Alkeni chapter 29 . 4/30
Excellent chapter!
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 28 . 4/9
what fun is this! nicely done. and Angel realizing some stuff about his grand kid...
Alkeni chapter 28 . 4/8
mom8828 chapter 27 . 2/27
Great wish! I hope the white hats all get out OK. Thanks for the update.
mom8828 chapter 26 . 2/10
Please don't stop here! I need to know what happens next! Great story so far, I hate to stop reading for real life! More please! Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
RandomDude chapter 25 . 1/25
More, please.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 22 . 5/6/2014
heh, go Spike, their is one of the largest reasons that you have to respect Spike a HELL of a lot more than Angel... heh. nice mental priorities and self awareness!
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
you know I like how freaking DANGEROUS you've made the council I mean there IS a reason that they survived so long.

have you noticed something? the powers that Be seem to HATE really old guys if their not their swords Krakatos, Master, Angelus, Spike, Dursala, Dru, I mean HELL its like its not so much that they were forcing the heros through stuff but were using new pieces to try and take out the old more experienced plaers on the field but the nebies are worth as much to them that the Powers that Be(and really why isn't it good and evil?) just had a shit list and the "good guys" oor just the PEOLE in that universe were the ones that they had at attention to get those on the hit list killed.

only we saw the final plays against all these players I mean hell how many Everest size mountain of Bodies did it take to break up the Scorge of Eruope? the breaking up of Aurenulis line? how many bodies did it take to mess up Mayor Wilkens control of his town that so many little players and a few big ones ALlyia, the old ones
hell this war has it that the current evil side all their players were Old hands that Kicked major ass but the newest generation came up and FINALLY they started getting picked down one by one with bodies counts along the way

I mean hell if this is a war with REALLY big Goods waring planning and counteracting the really big Bads instead of this power that be are like acouncill that get together to decide peoples fate, I mean HELL so many bodies and im impressed.

I like that you seem to have gotten that make MANY mmoks and that when you ht the celing you don't BREAK the ceiling you EXPAND the ceiling you don't limit a power source you make it GRANDER as the heros get tough so do the villans in their weapons war
Raiukage chapter 20 . 8/20/2012
Just discovered your Lesser Men series yesterday and I'm upset I didn't find it sooner...interesting premise, very well-written, I love it! seems to have...died...

Any chance of it being resurrected? I'd love to know what happens next! Or, if RL, death of muse, etc., has made the very idea of continuing impossible...maybe just a hash-up of where you were planning to go with it?