Reviews for Never Look Back
potterinu chapter 20 . 1/3/2011
Cruel yet talented Jedi Buttercup please find it in your heart to consider writing more for this universe. Is has captured my heart and my soul requires more to feel fullfilled.
BookWorm37 chapter 20 . 12/1/2010
OMFG! I know you said you're still writing, but four years is a long time to ask someone to wait ... Hell, I don't even like waiting four days for an update (very hypocritical of me, considering my own updating habits). I just started reading this on Sunday and I LOVE IT! More?

Sooner is prefered over later, but I'll take what I can get.
garrycooper101 chapter 10 . 7/7/2009
Heck of a cliffhanger. Hope more will be coming soon.
Liviania chapter 20 . 8/16/2008
It's sad to see this series has gone so long without an update. It's an interesting AU and things are quite exciting at the moment.

Livi
Jay-Nine chapter 20 . 7/9/2007
Please, please, please update! I just read the entire 'Lesser Men' series in two weeks flat and now I'm ravenous for more!

Pretty please with sugar on top? :)
Felicia chapter 20 . 7/3/2007
Why haven't youupdated in so long? You must have some drabbles at least?

PLEASE! This story can not end here!
Darklady chapter 20 . 12/11/2006
Delighted to see this back again! Bravo!
Raiining chapter 20 . 11/26/2006
An update! And wow ... what an interesting turn ...

I really enjoyed Lilah, and didn't know her last name was Morgan. Just watched SG-1's 10x... oh whatever it is ... where they meet Morgan LeFey. Have to wonder if there's some deep-buried connection from her to Lilah. Just a thought.

Had mostly forgotten the tenants of this story until Lilah realized Conner was really Wesley, then it was all - oh yeah! Of course! *That* story! :: grin :: Have NO idea what Spike is up to now, here, or what his reaction to the loss of the chip might be. I'm assuming Season 7 either didn't happen or happened differently, or he's back or ... something. Lol. Maybe I'll skim around the different chapters here, to get some sense of what the BtVS crew are up to. I seem to remember Wesley rescuing Ethan in an underground cavern at Stone Hedge? Very confused. Off to search for understanding!

Excellent update though, thank you. Hoping you are planning more in this series :)
Raiining chapter 19 . 4/22/2006
Gasp!

Another chapter!

And Wes found!

Very nice, again with the I-kind-of-forget-what's-going-on-but-I-love-it-anyways thing. Enjoyed it all from Dawn's POV: when she talked about how she can't believe how much had changed, I saw the words reflect back onto her. Dawn has grown, matured. her introspective lines at the beginning of this chapter only highlighted that.

best line: Buffy had been all nerves, wearing that impending-doom expression that usually meant "there's an apocalypse coming I'm not sure I can stop".

snicker
Scary Vampiress chapter 18 . 4/13/2006
YES! Now PLEASE, don't let it be another two years for the next update.
Raiining chapter 18 . 4/13/2006
GASP!

YOu ... you ... UPDATED!

:: do the Scooby dance, oh yeah, do the Scooby Dance! ::

(honestly, I just did)

And WHAT a chapter! Travers ... Percy ... Faith (she's really dead? really?) and Anya ...

Brillant!

You've obviously lost none of your touch - the scene, the expressions, the timing, all was excellently done and perfectly employed. I loved the subtle ways you reminded us what is going on: Wes's heritage, Ethan locked up, Faith (FAITH!), and all. I'll have to go back and remember *exactly* what is going on, but I kinow I remember the essentials. Giles being captured, etc.

O! Can't wait for more!

Thank you so much for writing this story again: its brilliant, and I can't wait to watch as it enfolds!
Raiining chapter 12 . 8/15/2005
Your Willow's actually pretty good, though not as snappily (and therefore I'll guess easily) done as your other characters. Especially liked "The Council's kung-fu was better than hers, and that was that."

"but the more exhausted he got the more his 'Ripper' side was peeking through"

Interesting how Willow always seems to notice this. She did it back in the hotel at the beginning of the Scoobies London debut. Is this coiencedence ... (and if I could spell you might know what word I am attempting to use. appologies) ... or that she is so on alert for her own "evil half" that she is extra sensative to its appearance in others? :: shrug :: just curious.

- yeah, how *did* Dawn become a Slayer? Or was she always a Slayer and then just hit sixteen ...? -

Love the email addresses: , snicker

another good chapter. slightly weak perhaps, but thats only by your grade, which is a high bar to consistently make. So excellent. reading on!
Raiining chapter 11 . 8/15/2005
OOps.

I hit that button on the last chapter pretty quick. But it was good - very good. My vote: leave it, its happy.

moving on!

"One perk of having vampire movers: you could pack the boxes as big and heavy as you wanted, as long as you were sure the cardboard would hold up."

hehe. I just moved this weekend and damn - vampires would have been nice ...

And Spike really does say the darnest things : "You're really making a mistake with this not-Angelus thing. He's still you, you know, and there's a lot of what he did that you could learn from without staining your precious White Hat too much."

Very interesting observation. Something to think about for sure.

I actually really enjoyed the Angle-POV. Sometimes the guy annoys me, but you do him well. Just the right measure of careful curious Irish-ness. Lol. Not to hard, not too soft ... kinda like Buffy but with a more carefully concealed edge. Very well done.

Again - great chappy. No changes. Purfect.
Raiining chapter 10 . 8/15/2005
Anya! Finally! Missed your particular brand of sarcastic wit.

"What kind of fairy tales did they teach these days, anyway? Who in their right mind would *want* to summon a djinni?"

Snicker

Ah yes, another curiosity - what shall happen to Willow? "She encountered very few humans who could be a danger to her demon form, and Willow-with-no-brakes had been pretty high on that list."

:: racks memory .. has vague image of Willow casting a spell later on in this stor- no, that was the whole "battery" discussion. gottca ::
Raiining chapter 9 . 8/15/2005
Ah, Ethan: "He hadn't lived over twenty years as a Chaos Mage without being a survivor; the last thing he needed was a dose of the White Hat concern for broken things."

:: pats ::

Loved the chapter. Ethan totally stole the show, and the "null space" was very very clever.

Wes almost seems to need re-writing in this scene .. just the phrase "knickers in a twist" coming from his mouth sounds kinda odd. But then again, I didn't see the earlier eps of Angel. You're call. The rest of it is great, and I wouldn't change any of it.

"but somewhere, some one obviously believed he hadn't enough to deal with yet"

Snicker.