Reviews for Never Look Back
Raiining chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
An excellent beginning! Really enjoyed this intro - and can't help but raise an eyebrow (if I could actually manage that trick - damn!) at the name "Percy". Really enjoyed Travers here .. craggy and old school, but just a hint of possible redemption. Makes him more of a real character.

My vote: change nothing. 'Tis good.

reading on!
Raiining chapter 17 . 8/10/2005
Wow - I just read the entirity of your "lesser men" series and loved every moment of it. It kept me functional all night while I did growth curves! But I see that you've ended it - and that's too bad, but it really was an excellent set of stories. really really good. Even if we lost "Junior Chaos" a little near the end there. Love your writing though, and I'm going to favouritize you in teh hopes that you continue writing, even if its short snipits again.

:-)
MidCircleNine chapter 17 . 8/7/2005
But.. But, but.. It just stops. There's no more.. Where's the rest of it? What happened? It was getting so good, into it's niche with a side of serious-groove-working, and then it just stops.

Well that sucks.

Especially after reading the two prequels prior, with all the interludes in betwixt the three tales, and getting completely immersed in the refreshingly-wildly AU plotline with the still-oh-so-very-canon characters. All in one day. The story in it's entirety is just so completely and utterly awesome, that I'm hoping beyond most reason that even though you've not updated this for about a year-and-a-half, that your lovely muse will once again sing it's songs for you.
Chris chapter 17 . 7/28/2005
Please, Please, Please finish this. It is really good. I love the way you brought in some of the lesser used characters like Jonathan and Gavin. I am also a big fan of Faith and Ethan. I think they were poorly used by Joss. Pretty Please?
Union-Jack2.0 chapter 17 . 7/16/2005
Salutations from the sunny (and sweltering) Solent! Just found your 'Lesser Men' series, and wanted to say that a) this is great stuff and b) please continue! Also, do you have any advice on fanfic series writing? I'm looking into doing one next year (the first fic will take yonks to get to the point where the second and third ones can run in parallel). Looking forward to the next part,

Jack
shullerina chapter 17 . 10/18/2004
I have just read all your 'Lesser Men' writings over the last few days. Please write more soon, I'm absolutely hooked. I can't wait to find out how you're going to tie it all up. Thankyou.
Delemehr Meyer chapter 17 . 2/6/2004
while i'm going into serious withdrawal after this further digression from the main arc, i'm glad to see you post again. (was starting to think you might have fallen down as deep a hole as i have _ ) having missed most of Angel's 3rd season, i'm not too familiar with Gavin Park... but i do always remember him winning by invoking his patrons, and it's fun to see him get by on his own merits.
-del
Darklady chapter 17 . 1/31/2004
Welcome back!
Great to see this going forward. You *do* know how to spin a plotline. Fine work.
Thanks.
I hope for more soon.
There will be - right?
Scary Vampiress chapter 16 . 1/10/2004
I haved completly loved this series so far and I so hope you'll update soon! Iloveitiloveitiloveit! Hurry with the next chapter.
shahid chapter 16 . 12/19/2003
COOL! really liked this chapter. plz show more of ANYA. how about lindsey?
Delemehr Meyer chapter 16 . 10/6/2003
sweetness!

i would have reviewed sooner, but it's been a week since i could access .

looks like the action's staring, and i'm really looking foreward to that.

i'm also curious to see where you take Kennedy (a character who, like Anya, i don't usually like).
Shahid chapter 16 . 10/4/2003
Cool! great chapter! plz contnue. how about ome Angel action.
Unknown Reviewer chapter 16 . 10/1/2003
I assume you'll be elaborating on what happened to Giles in a later chapter, perhaps from his POV? Because you're leaving lots of intriguing threads and questions dangling (Wes & Ethan, Faith & Anya, Kennedy, Giles, even Lydia!). And at your usual rate of updating...Argh. :-)

The Faith plotline, especially, is getting more interesting, what with her being not really dead, the whole 'was a Slayer called or have the rules changed' thing, the potential Lydia and Anya escape, and not forgetting the 'now what is Kennedy going to do?' thing as well.

Great stuff.
SlayerKitty00 chapter 15 . 9/29/2003
Ok, I read your entire "Lesser Men" series before reviewing you. I gotta say that I wouldn't have ordinarily read it, but I gave it a shot, and man, it rocks. Keep up the good work! I'm completely hooked. :) As for mine, thanks for the review. I'm glad to know someone's actually reading it. I'm glad you think I'm doing a good job with the characters, I've been trying hard. If you hear about an available beta read, please let me know. :)
gs13 chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Great chapter. I love this story! Personally, I'd like to see more of Jonathan, but I'm really enjoying all the different perspectives. Keep up the excelent work. And I think I know who the new Slayer is. It's about time!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »