Reviews for Never Look Back
Delemehr Meyer chapter 17 . 2/6/2004
while i'm going into serious withdrawal after this further digression from the main arc, i'm glad to see you post again. (was starting to think you might have fallen down as deep a hole as i have _ ) having missed most of Angel's 3rd season, i'm not too familiar with Gavin Park... but i do always remember him winning by invoking his patrons, and it's fun to see him get by on his own merits.
-del
Darklady chapter 17 . 1/31/2004
Welcome back!
Great to see this going forward. You *do* know how to spin a plotline. Fine work.
Thanks.
I hope for more soon.
There will be - right?
Scary Vampiress chapter 16 . 1/10/2004
I haved completly loved this series so far and I so hope you'll update soon! Iloveitiloveitiloveit! Hurry with the next chapter.
shahid chapter 16 . 12/19/2003
COOL! really liked this chapter. plz show more of ANYA. how about lindsey?
Delemehr Meyer chapter 16 . 10/6/2003
sweetness!

i would have reviewed sooner, but it's been a week since i could access .

looks like the action's staring, and i'm really looking foreward to that.

i'm also curious to see where you take Kennedy (a character who, like Anya, i don't usually like).
Shahid chapter 16 . 10/4/2003
Cool! great chapter! plz contnue. how about ome Angel action.
Unknown Reviewer chapter 16 . 10/1/2003
I assume you'll be elaborating on what happened to Giles in a later chapter, perhaps from his POV? Because you're leaving lots of intriguing threads and questions dangling (Wes & Ethan, Faith & Anya, Kennedy, Giles, even Lydia!). And at your usual rate of updating...Argh. :-)

The Faith plotline, especially, is getting more interesting, what with her being not really dead, the whole 'was a Slayer called or have the rules changed' thing, the potential Lydia and Anya escape, and not forgetting the 'now what is Kennedy going to do?' thing as well.

Great stuff.
SlayerKitty00 chapter 15 . 9/29/2003
Ok, I read your entire "Lesser Men" series before reviewing you. I gotta say that I wouldn't have ordinarily read it, but I gave it a shot, and man, it rocks. Keep up the good work! I'm completely hooked. :) As for mine, thanks for the review. I'm glad to know someone's actually reading it. I'm glad you think I'm doing a good job with the characters, I've been trying hard. If you hear about an available beta read, please let me know. :)
gs13 chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Great chapter. I love this story! Personally, I'd like to see more of Jonathan, but I'm really enjoying all the different perspectives. Keep up the excelent work. And I think I know who the new Slayer is. It's about time!
unknown reviewer chapter 15 . 9/28/2003
This story is one of my favourites. It's a pity you can't update more often. I'm not sure whether no Slayer was called upon Faith's death, or whether Kennedy was called but not detected because she was holding on to her special stake. Can't wait for more developments!
shahid chapter 15 . 9/27/2003
COOL! great chapter. update soon.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
I was looking at the titles of the chapters and wondering if there will be one called "Lindsey."

I'd hate to think he was out of sight, out of mind.
Shahid chapter 14 . 9/1/2003
Very Nice! i specially liked the part where Fred tried to comfort Joyce's Spirit. nice touch, that! plz update soon. how about doing a pov of ethan?
Darklady chapter 14 . 9/1/2003
Imensely clever! (And I double love that t-shirt. No - I WANT that t-shirt! )

Anyway - very good capturing of the mood - for once I liked Fred. (Sort of rare for me) And I bet the spirit of Joyce DID stay to look over her girls. *smile*

Good work!

Thanks.
Imzadi chapter 14 . 9/1/2003
How about a Lindsey POV? You have just about everybody else!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »