Reviews for Never Look Back
Unknown Reviewer chapter 16 . 10/1/2003
I assume you'll be elaborating on what happened to Giles in a later chapter, perhaps from his POV? Because you're leaving lots of intriguing threads and questions dangling (Wes & Ethan, Faith & Anya, Kennedy, Giles, even Lydia!). And at your usual rate of updating...Argh. :-)

The Faith plotline, especially, is getting more interesting, what with her being not really dead, the whole 'was a Slayer called or have the rules changed' thing, the potential Lydia and Anya escape, and not forgetting the 'now what is Kennedy going to do?' thing as well.

Great stuff.
SlayerKitty00 chapter 15 . 9/29/2003
Ok, I read your entire "Lesser Men" series before reviewing you. I gotta say that I wouldn't have ordinarily read it, but I gave it a shot, and man, it rocks. Keep up the good work! I'm completely hooked. :) As for mine, thanks for the review. I'm glad to know someone's actually reading it. I'm glad you think I'm doing a good job with the characters, I've been trying hard. If you hear about an available beta read, please let me know. :)
gs13 chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Great chapter. I love this story! Personally, I'd like to see more of Jonathan, but I'm really enjoying all the different perspectives. Keep up the excelent work. And I think I know who the new Slayer is. It's about time!
unknown reviewer chapter 15 . 9/28/2003
This story is one of my favourites. It's a pity you can't update more often. I'm not sure whether no Slayer was called upon Faith's death, or whether Kennedy was called but not detected because she was holding on to her special stake. Can't wait for more developments!
shahid chapter 15 . 9/27/2003
COOL! great chapter. update soon.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
I was looking at the titles of the chapters and wondering if there will be one called "Lindsey."

I'd hate to think he was out of sight, out of mind.
Shahid chapter 14 . 9/1/2003
Very Nice! i specially liked the part where Fred tried to comfort Joyce's Spirit. nice touch, that! plz update soon. how about doing a pov of ethan?
Darklady chapter 14 . 9/1/2003
Imensely clever! (And I double love that t-shirt. No - I WANT that t-shirt! )

Anyway - very good capturing of the mood - for once I liked Fred. (Sort of rare for me) And I bet the spirit of Joyce DID stay to look over her girls. *smile*

Good work!

Thanks.
Imzadi chapter 14 . 9/1/2003
How about a Lindsey POV? You have just about everybody else!
Brandywine421 chapter 14 . 9/1/2003
It was worth the wait! Of course, not as action-packed as I hoped but you're doing a great job of building up the tension in America as well as in England, can't wait to see more!

*I think you hit Fred dead on, great job!
The Fink chapter 13 . 7/12/2003
*FINALLY* got a chance to read this, and whoa!

I like Lydia - and love the way this is going.

Looking forward to more :)
shahid chapter 13 . 7/10/2003
VERY NICE! plz continue. next...do a chapter from Fred/Gunn/Jonathan POV. update soon.
shahid chapter 12 . 6/28/2003
EXCELLENT! this chapter was nice and Willow's PoV was good. next, plz do Fred and Jonathan's POVs. update soon.
The Fink chapter 12 . 6/27/2003
Good stuff :)

The computer-type jargon sounded good to me (spoken as someone who occasionally has to listen to her boss ranting on about the evils of hackers) and I like the way this is all brewing up :)
shahid chapter 11 . 6/6/2003
COOL! really nice chapter! plz write more concerning Angel and Spike. update soon.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »