Reviews for Never Look Back
Darklight chapter 7 . 5/18/2003

Have Faith take out a third of the council and travers and free all her sisters and band together aganst the council.
Delemehr Meyer chapter 7 . 5/18/2003
i'm suddenly struck by the memory of cordelia: "you'd look totally double-oh-seven in a tux".

no tux, but that's points in Wesly's favor by my book. (male formalwear sucks)

and i really enjoy Ethan's constant struggle against the idea that "Chaos Evil".
shahid chapter 7 . 5/18/2003
very nice! plz try to update more often. i hope u include Angel in this fic coz i wanna see him!
The Fink chapter 7 . 5/18/2003
Oh :) More intreague - and I like the location and the use of the legend too.

Looking forward to more :)
Vesica chapter 6 . 5/8/2003
I've been bad...reading along through this series and not leaving review trails as promised. It is fascinating the way your AU moves along through the cannon that came after. I love seeing how you weave in cannon events and make them work so seemlessly with your plots. My only complaint is there have not been enough of the yummy Brits so far. More Giles, more Wes!
kirby russell chapter 6 . 5/4/2003
awesome chapter, excellent story, kick ass series! completly in character, which is always the first thing i look for. love what youve done with them too, especially with Jonathan and Ethan. and omg, now that Faith's finally good (or at least, mostly) you cant kill her! please dont! for the sake of my sanity! *twitch* hehe. But anyway, continue, and keep up the great work!

~kr~
Delemehr Meyer chapter 6 . 5/4/2003
man, oh, man.

is this what happens when i don't check for a couple days? :)

-always eager for another fix

del
shahid chapter 6 . 5/2/2003
nice chapter. plz continue.
Delemehr Meyer chapter 5 . 4/21/2003
at this point you have all of my favorite concepts in play: where did Giles power go? who are the PTB? where is the line between human and not? Spike's free will or lack thereof...

i can't wait until the stones you're setting up start to roll.
shahid chapter 5 . 4/18/2003
nice chapter. if its not gonna be B/A then it shouldnt be B/S or A/C. atleast give Ange his strong moments. i kinda get the feeling that u ignore himas compared to the others. update soon.
The Fink chapter 5 . 4/17/2003
*plays catchup*

Really MUST join your updates list!

This is, as ever, good stuff. I'm suitably intreagued as to what's going on. I also particularly like the way you've written Spike to this point.

Can't wait to see more :)
Brandywine421 chapter 5 . 4/17/2003
Wow, Sahjhan is really covering all his bases, I can't wait for the next update! I'm not sure that Spike wouldn't jump at the chance to be de-chipped, but you're the author, and the way BTVS has been leaning lately, it's very pro-spike. Great story so far, but I'm really anxious to see what happens when Faith wakes up and how Wes is going to react when he finds out everyone has followed him to England.
Darklady chapter 5 . 4/16/2003
Oh - interesting!

Of course - a promise to 'kill Angel last' does not ... fine print girl here ... require Spike to actually kill anyone else *first*. So to speak. Merely NOT to take agressive action against Angel until the others have ( by whatever means ) come to... a more room temperature state of being.

The nick-picking side of me is pointing out that 'extreme old age' is also a cause of death.

You would think a deamon - with all the history of hellish contracts - wouldhave been more careful of his words.

Oh well.

*grin*

Fine chapter - BTW. Looking foreward to more.
Delemehr Meyer chapter 4 . 4/14/2003
enticing as always.

you've gotten unfortunately good at giving out just enough information to make me really, really want the next one.
Brandywine421 chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
I'm so glad you're continuing this! I love it and am anxiously awaiting updates! I love your writing style and the way your characters are so 'in character'.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »