Reviews for Three Simple Rules
SpicyLove-SweetLust chapter 1 . 7/6
awesome and really adorable
Amista chapter 1 . 6/24
Ahah so cute
Loved this, was super cute!
Mezelluna chapter 1 . 6/24
This was too cute xD
The ‘lets fake a realtionship’ plot always gets interesting!
A job well done keep up the good work~
shadowfax00 chapter 1 . 6/25
Adorable story! Left me wanting for more! Thanks for sharing :)
alyslee chapter 1 . 6/24
very sweet and funny, thank you
stephklegmail.com chapter 1 . 6/24
hah, I love this!
ectoheart chapter 1 . 6/24
This was so sweet I'm gonna die.
I loved the "Save It . I'm going for a walk" part. I don't know it felt like such a grown up Malfoy thing to do.
Amazing work.
BeautifulDreamer.x chapter 1 . 6/24
Loved this very cute oneshot! Great job :)
LullabyTales chapter 1 . 6/24
Hahaha. Hermione with her rules. Glad that both of them broke these rules.
Kiaa Ethel chapter 1 . 6/24
wow absolutely Brilliant! Now all that I want is a sequel! !
mhcalamas chapter 1 . 6/24
This was such a delightful read! I loved that little hand touch in the elevator...those first little touches, ya know?
I laughed right out loud and then “awwwed” stupidly at this: “Draco had ushered her inside after one look at her; not because she looked like a small animal that had been caught in a storm drain, but because the redness around her eyes and the puffiness of her cheeks told him that she had been crying.”
And I definitely liked this: “His support, albeit silent, seemed to be what she needed, however, as they both woke to the sound of the Daily Prophet owl early the next morning, tangled together on his couch.”
And this: “"Oh really? And what, pray tell, are you going to do to stop me?" “Tell you I love you." Her voice was squeaky and an octave too high, but there was no doubting the sincerity of her words.
EEEEEPPPPPP! And this! “He cut her off by dipping his head and claiming her lips in his own in one flawless movement. She squeaked in surprise and he swallowed the sound, his strong arms wrapping around her and pulling her flush against him.”

You me so very excited for our first kiss in “Necessary Evil”...! This was perfectly delightful until then, though :) thank you