Reviews for Stealing Moonlight
Im so keen for more of this, you are spoiling your readers with choices of fic chapter updates to read at the moment, i have so much love for the tales you create! I look forward to reading more of the context for teddys feelings about Hermione, i hope we might get some flashbacks revealing the interactions which formed his connection and attraction to her as a woman not a familial figure.
So poignant, even just reading these first tidbits of chapters really pull me in! So intrigued by this pairing, the history of teddys feelings (on both of his revelations) & seeing how their interactions progress. Who will Hermione talk to about this i wonder? Hope your muse strikes soon :)
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 2 . 7/6
Nooooo! Run after him, 'Mione! I know you'll make this all better as the story goes along, but right now, my heart is hurting for them, both!
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 1 . 7/6
Omg, these two are so sweet! Age difference? Pfft. Does it really matter so long as they're consenting adults who clearly have a connection? Especially such a strong one? But yes, I do think it's shitty and hypocritical (and just a touch of showing our internalized misogyny) when readers who are like "Oh, Hermione with her teacher who's 19 years older than her? Bring it on!" are the same people who get grossed out by a story with the same exact age difference, but between her as the older character and a younger man. It's like . . . sorry, no, if you're bitching about this, you're the one who should take a step back and look at your perspective, not the writer.

Sorry, I seem to be all fired up today. You're probably sick of hearing from me this morning, already.
I actually dreamt about this fic last night, days after reading it, that's how excited i am for more :) i hope Hermione persuades Teddy to try become an animagus rather than the drastic step of becoming a werewolf! Cant wait for more, thanks for sharing xox
Anon chapter 2 . 7/5
Love this story so far. Looking forward to the next chapter.
blackhart0810 chapter 2 . 7/5
the little boy struggles up to the counter ... please .. may I have some more
Hollowg1rl chapter 2 . 7/5
Oh my goodness, this was something else entirely! A good thing for sure, but still!
cnf chapter 2 . 7/4
Oooh, you do write cliffhangers so well! I am tense with anticipation, what will come next~?

-C.
skyeryder01 chapter 2 . 7/4
Loved this chapter! Especially how she found out he loves her and that last sentence. I can't wait to see where they go from here.
WildflowerWeasley chapter 2 . 7/1
Oh Teddy...this is adorable! I am so excited to see where this goes.
Chelsea chapter 2 . 6/30
i know your updates are sporadic but please please update soon! cant wait to read more of this!
fncmullin chapter 2 . 6/30
This is still the most adorable thing I’ve read in ages. I love this and I can’t wait to see where you take them.
mh21 chapter 2 . 6/30
Oh my god this is amazing. I love it. I love Teddy and how you've characterized him. I love where you're taking this and his feelings on werewolves - will he become one?! Can't wait to see what you decide to do. Looking forward to more!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 2 . 6/30
AMAZING! I should have know you would do it again and make me love this pairing!