Reviews for Stealing Moonlight
The Mistress of Lucius Malfoy chapter 2 . 9/9
Oh my gosh! I'm thrilled I found this fic, but what torture that there's only two chapter and that big revelation at the end! Hurry, PLEASE! xx
tulsa chapter 2 . 8/30
more, pretty please.
Snaperipper chapter 2 . 8/29
I really like where you were going with this!
callmeameliareed chapter 1 . 8/26
I love this! I hope there’s more soon.
MulberryPicking chapter 2 . 8/21
I didn’t particularly expect to like this, but I really did! The rapport between Teddy and Hermione is really interesting. I will look forward to reading more of this in the future. Thank you!
itsButterCup chapter 2 . 8/1
This is definitely not a conventional pairing , but one that has much potential. I would love to see where this story goes. :)
I had to log out to review this because I already have, LOL! But OMG I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS STORY LATELY AND JUST DAMN, I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I love your writing, and the storyline, and just holy crap. Just everything. Hermione and Teddy together are going to be SO GOOD and I cannot wait to see what happens with everything, and how everyone reacts, and how Hermione reacts, and just AAAHHHH. I'm just in love with it, and I thought you should know... again. LOL
xoxo, Luce
lunarwhy chapter 2 . 7/24
I’ve been waiting so long for a Teddy (at an appropriate age) x Hermione fic! I can’t wait to see where this goes, especially with Teddy wanting to turn into a werewolf?!
Oooo this is an exciting prospect of a fic! Really hope it becomes a regular update-r as im excited to read something a little bit different from you :) as enticingly written as all your work is, im already gripped just from these teasing first chapters!
Im so keen for more of this, you are spoiling your readers with choices of fic chapter updates to read at the moment, i have so much love for the tales you create! I look forward to reading more of the context for teddys feelings about Hermione, i hope we might get some flashbacks revealing the interactions which formed his connection and attraction to her as a woman not a familial figure.
So poignant, even just reading these first tidbits of chapters really pull me in! So intrigued by this pairing, the history of teddys feelings (on both of his revelations) & seeing how their interactions progress. Who will Hermione talk to about this i wonder? Hope your muse strikes soon :)
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 2 . 7/6
Nooooo! Run after him, 'Mione! I know you'll make this all better as the story goes along, but right now, my heart is hurting for them, both!
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 1 . 7/6
Omg, these two are so sweet! Age difference? Pfft. Does it really matter so long as they're consenting adults who clearly have a connection? Especially such a strong one? But yes, I do think it's shitty and hypocritical (and just a touch of showing our internalized misogyny) when readers who are like "Oh, Hermione with her teacher who's 19 years older than her? Bring it on!" are the same people who get grossed out by a story with the same exact age difference, but between her as the older character and a younger man. It's like . . . sorry, no, if you're bitching about this, you're the one who should take a step back and look at your perspective, not the writer.

Sorry, I seem to be all fired up today. You're probably sick of hearing from me this morning, already.
I actually dreamt about this fic last night, days after reading it, that's how excited i am for more :) i hope Hermione persuades Teddy to try become an animagus rather than the drastic step of becoming a werewolf! Cant wait for more, thanks for sharing xox
Anon chapter 2 . 7/5
Love this story so far. Looking forward to the next chapter.