Reviews for Manifestations
Zen chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Well, now ten years later in 2013...Is it too much to ask what you were planning was to happen in this story? It's such a shame it's been abandoned! It reads well and it's good fun.
gottaluvskarmories chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
wow this was a really interesting idea! and very well written too, i love the way you captured each of the digidestined's personalities

are you thinking of updating? because it would be too bad if you didn't...i would've loved to know what happened next :]
15animefreak15 chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
This story rocks, I love the powers everyone got. Please update soon! -
LotusStar chapter 2 . 12/23/2003
This is a very interesting plotline. The thing about not telling people, though: how far does that extend? I mean Sora already told her dad, and I'm assuming the other parents will at least suspect something by now. Even if Ken hadn't gotten his blood drawn, their secret might have leaked. I'm kind of confused about what Iori's power is. He made the sword appear and go away, but what else can he do?
Like I said, interesting and original plotline. Hope you update soon!
Water Mist chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Squee! I love it! All the powers are very fitting and great! Excellent job! Please write more soon!_
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2003
Since you've mention that you're using the Japanese names for the kids and digimons in your bios. I think I found at least 2 mistakes here.

"But it doesn't," said Gatomon, who was beginning to look completely confused as well.

You accidentally used the dub name instead of the original.

"By the time Patamon had finally located them (on the stage with the other materials, just where they were supposed to be) the decorating session was already running late, and Mimi's temper was running high."

Don't you mean "Palmon"? Cause Patamon is with Takeru, not Mimi.
Kaeera chapter 2 . 11/2/2003
Finally! I looked everyday for an update, and there never was one...guess how happy I was when I was finally able to read this chapter! Ah...i love this story!

Your choice of the powers is very fitting, and I can SO imagine Yamato pouting because he can "only" let plants grow. Daisuke's power is cool, I would love to have that one myself, but Takeru's is scary...and I soo laughed my head off when I read about Jyou!

I'm eager to know what happens next. Surely trouble will follow, I guess, with the doctor knowing about the blood and so on. I'm waiting patiently again (more or less)!
Riah-chan chapter 2 . 11/1/2003
This was an interesting chapter... I liked all of the powers that the younger group got... and Jyou's Mike. That part was funny._ The only quibble that I had was that they don't sell gallons of milk in Japan. It generaaly comes in Liters.

Riah-chan
Dragons star chapter 2 . 10/31/2003
Oh great just great, before they can even take their first step into the chaos, It grows! Let's see how they work this out. And I thought fighting Oikawa was bad... Update soon!
Murgatroyd chapter 2 . 10/30/2003
And so the plot thickens. Love the way you're following up on all the ramifications of the changes. Keep on writing.
Higuchimon chapter 2 . 10/30/2003
I believe my reaction can best be summed up as "Oh, WOW!" I don't think I can form anything that's any more coherent than that. I do wonder if that person Iori met will show up again or if he was just a one-shot annoyance. Can't say I'd object to him getting his rump severely kicked into reality, though. ;) And a cliffhanger ending to end all cliffhanger endings (until the next one comes along.)

Wow.
Water Mist chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Cool! I like this fic! It has great potential! Please write more soon!
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Now this is very interesting. Whats really going on with the Chosen Children?
Apple from Mars chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
*giggle* Yay! I love your writing! Very fun, I can hardly wait for chapter two! I wonder what powers the others will have.
heath 999 chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
This is a really interesting story! Really neat too! Please update soon!