Reviews for Yami Kumo
Isis the Sphinx chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
I didn't think I'd like a fic like this. No bad. Look forward to more. Keep writing!

Are you going to continue this fic?
DementedxAngelxx chapter 6 . 10/6/2007
Well I know you havn't updated in a while, but I hope you can get a chapter up soon. So good luck writin it, and I hope to see it up soon!
Sierra-Falls chapter 6 . 10/20/2004
Hmm, interesting... Don't really have any negative critiques, other than there needs to be more chapters... I think purple is the right color for Yami Kumo...suits both sides of Yuugi very well indeed. Will Spidey find out about Kumo's dual sides?
anonymous chapter 6 . 7/26/2004
are you ever gonna update? *hyperventilates* need... more... good... more... stop...-don't...

resist urge... to kill... for not updating

... update! please?
1324 chapter 6 . 7/18/2004
This is funny. Yuugi going "we" when he got his powers. i just pictured that and started laughing my head off. Please update soon. And I think everyone has been in character.
Saj te Gyuhyall chapter 6 . 7/3/2004
Great fic! It's very well written with a very unique plot!
Luis chapter 6 . 9/21/2003
Please update this crossover story of yours very soon. :)
submergedmemory chapter 6 . 8/30/2003
I'll admit it: This is one of the strangest crossovers I've ever seen, yet at the same time, it's one of the most interesting ones I've ever seen! - Continue it soon!
Fate VII chapter 6 . 6/28/2003
I wanna see the Green Goblin try to kill Bakura and get walloped with the Ring! Bwahahaha...
Luis chapter 6 . 6/21/2003
Liked the new chapter. I can't wait for Yami Kumo And Spider-Man to meet again under more favorable circumstances. Please continue; write more very soon.
turn right chapter 6 . 6/19/2003
o! i can't wait for another chapter! how about more bakura-sama? *looks starry eyed at the author* pweeze?
Luis chapter 5 . 5/28/2003
LIked this new chapter of yours. I can't wait for Spider-man and Yami Kumo meet each other face to face. Please continue; write more very soon
Grand Mage Katsuya chapter 4 . 5/24/2003
First of all, ALRIGHT SETO!

Second: I'd like it if Yugi/Yami didn't discover every little bit of detail behind the super spider powers all at once. Since they did, it kinda seems like your making them a Mary-Sue.
Ghost Whisper chapter 4 . 5/23/2003
This is a really cool story so far! I like the way you've given Yugi Spiderman type powers. Please update soon! _

-Silver Angel
Youkai Youko chapter 4 . 5/22/2003
Please, writte more Soon!