Reviews for Fate: Kill
Lmao, ohhhh Esdeath. Great fic
Gabrieloliveragurgel chapter 2 . 1/22
fuck you motherfucker you deserved to get 1000 dicks up your ass you shit
Shame chapter 27 . 1/21
Truly a shame shirou decided to interfer with Bach's business, the slaves had it coming, they are slaves after all, mere objects to be used as their owner sees fit. Can't believe shirou crippled an honest businessman for doing business.
Gabrieloliveragurgel chapter 34 . 1/21
if shirou is not going to kill esdeath, it would be interesting for someone else to kill her, seriously the only thing that saves the remnants of this woman's humanity is her apparent passion for nice boys, in Shirou's case, someone like akame would be interesting to kill her, and also i really don't think it's impossible for shirou to resist the charms of esdearth, after all shirou resisted all the evils in the world with her willpower in the FATE route.
DivineBahamutXZ chapter 19 . 1/15
I guess the trump card of Pumpkin is the only reason why Shirou could actually trace it: anything that can be clasified or is even remotely related to the concept of "blade", can be traced and forged by Shirou, if I remember it right.
GodudamaMaker chapter 34 . 1/12
I like this manipulative shirou
GodudamaMaker chapter 33 . 1/12
when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. I secretly want the ship to work but realistically it really would not let's hope shirou can get out of this one in one piece
Xeno01 chapter 34 . 1/10
Shirou's greatest achievement is not in her victory over Gilgamesh, but in resisting the seduction of an attractive and horny woman like Esdeath. It would take a great deal of willpower to do so, many men would have succumbed.
I admit I got excited while reading the chapter.
I don't know if sending Esdeath to fight the revolutionary army was a good idea. She is by no means weak even against an army. I want to see an Akame vs Esdeath. Maybe there may be an appearance of Grand General Budo.

I await the next update.
runoke chapter 4 . 1/9
You do understand that your hero killed a buch of people from the back without warning, without understanding the situation or caring about "what is right or wrong". When in the previous chapter he spared an assassin in the exact same situation (drawn weapon, danger for kids).
Either you sacrificed your storytelling for the sake of your personal preferences (you care about Akame and don't care about nameless soldiers). Or your hero is a first class hypocrite and nothing in his behaviour makes sense.
By the way this behavior is consistent with the "might makes right" theme of the Empire. So i fail to see how "everything changed" for Akame in the following chapters after meeting Shirou. He is just a usual kind of a stone cold killer she is well acquainted with.
elkenn chapter 34 . 1/9
Ooff caught up already
Good grief, the sheer number of Esdeath s*mps in these reviews is truly staggering...

Seriously - WHY do so many people seem to obsess over this repugnant character; she's an out-&-out villain with pretty much ZERO redeeming qualities, other than that she happens to look somewhat hot.

I mean, honestly, I know there's a lot of thirsty mo-fos out there on the internet, but... yeeesh!
JustAnotherGuest chapter 34 . 1/7
Just a slight pinch of racism by Shirou to ward off the Horni. Judging by his track record, the adage of "Don't stick your peepee in craycray" is... Not effective. So essentially he will do it. Eventually... Oh. I HAD A THING Esdeath's Teigu is essentially a curse mark on her Body right?

Rule Breaker?
Or some kind of Purifying light? Eh eh?
DaDragon562 chapter 34 . 1/4
Once Shirou said she must prove herself, he basically just sacrificed his comrades lmfao, EX Ranked harem protagonist strikes again

And now Shirou actually is getting feels for Esdeath, so in a way she is right, her feelings are making their way through to him

Too bad Esdeath is in for some big surprises now that not only is Akame in vengeful yandere mode but Najenda is fully healed and recovered which combined with esdeaths desire to face the revolutionaries all by herself will likely lead to her getting wrecked in my opinion.

Wonder if Shirou escapes, arrives, and saves Esdeath when she loses due to her fervent desire to prove herself worthy for Shirou
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 34 . 1/4
its dangerous to play with a maiden's heart
lastapril123 chapter 22 . 1/4
Huh, how the heck shirou have excalibur Morgan?
3,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »