Reviews for Fate: Kill
NewMystery356 chapter 16 . 1/27
That’s a hell of a one-liner to end on~
Threi22 chapter 45 . 1/27
1 vs 999. Whom do you protect?
I can see why EMIYA had his dream of becoming a Hero of Justice distorted.
Zoid chapter 45 . 1/26
Great chapter
NewMystery356 chapter 13 . 1/26
Cry havoc and let loose the hogs (or whatever barnyard animals) of war.
Cyricist001 chapter 45 . 1/26
Seryu: Justice!
Doflamingo: "Justice? Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
Phantom117a chapter 45 . 1/26
so one of thous swords was Durandal, should have figure that out sooner
NewMystery356 chapter 11 . 1/26
Now THAT is a proper night raid~
Wonder how Honest will react, and just how far he’ll go to quash any rumors~
Seiya Ryuuguuin chapter 45 . 1/26
I hope to see a version of Shirou who has other abilities other than unlimited blade works for one. For example: A Shirou who gains The World Over Heaven and becomes...Heaven Ascension Shirou just like Dio from Jojo eyes of heaven.
Rialga chapter 45 . 1/25
Finally, the character development that Seryu should've gotten in canon! I don't expect her to suddenly be worshipping Shirou or outright help him right then and there, but hopefully she'll stand down for good now!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
evilstatistic19 chapter 45 . 1/25
Good chapter looking forward to the next one seeing seryu go through a crisis of faith is always entertaining
NewMystery356 chapter 9 . 1/25
I love the internal monologues as Leone’s worldview is rattled. I’m eager to see her and Akame meeting up, and just what kind of dialogue will be exchanged between them.
Masterboy chapter 45 . 1/25
hurry up end the war
declanbeech97 chapter 15 . 1/24
if this is UBW shirou then he should still have Avalon, so the poison should do nothing, at all. it would be rendered totally ineffective.
Super98 chapter 45 . 1/24
Awesome!
just100eyes chapter 45 . 1/24
just thought of something, Shirou's distortion is to save people, while Esdeath's distortion is strength, and Seryu's distortion is justice
3,949 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »