Reviews for The Truth Hurts
Dennis Wayne Daugherty chapter 6 . 10/14
Please update soon i love this story please updates
What happened to the Slytherin lordship?
staar chapter 6 . 9/29
nice read, but can I say that you have put harry to be just like the movie..no backbone...I would not have forgiven ron at all ! and I see that ginny is going to be a problem here again ! hope you stop her in her tracks with that ...hope when harry remembers he sees that dubbles is not so good of a person ..thanks for the update !
AlexisBaudens chapter 6 . 10/1
Too bad, I bet it was Rita who took them in picture as he kissed.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 6 . 10/1
Will Harry tell the goblins about his finding of slytherin's will and how harry is now heir to it also? Harry should now technically own 1/2 of Hogwarts being both slytherin and Gryffindor heir/lord. Moldywart, is no longer considered slytherin's heir as harry is the one who found the Will. I do hope sirius gets freed as harry could use a good family. With sirius and Remus raising harry together I bet harry would be much happier. I do wonder what the mental blocks were hiding.
Leroy519 chapter 6 . 9/30
Thank you for not listing a chapters worth of abilities make Harry so OP that it's not even fun to read. Keep up the great work!
Beth5572 chapter 6 . 9/29
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great works of art. I hope you write more soon.

Terri
dkentjensen chapter 6 . 9/29
more plz
Gurgaraneth chapter 6 . 9/29
Love it
Wonder what was blocked with harry
Btw u wrote pevearl instead of peverell
bellapom chapter 6 . 9/29
Love the story, but what happened to the Slitherin lordship, he was supposed to go to Gringots to claim it so why didn't he?
mlshoener chapter 5 . 9/29
If you are still looking for a Beta, email me.
I would be more than happy to help.
Not too many errors, but there are some.
Good story so far. I love Harry/Luna matches. For some reason they make way more sense than him with Ginny. I mean, come on! It’s too cliche - someone just like his mom in looks, but not the talent or smarts? Nah, just not right.
nitewolf423 chapter 6 . 9/29
Have fun writing the fallout from this
zakripng chapter 5 . 9/23
It's nice. Did Harry found Room of Requirement yet? So the next chapter will probably discuss about Harry's inheritance. So, what about Sirius? So, what condition is Harry? Is he still short? Malnourished? What is his aim after this tournament because I can't see him learning at Hogwarts anymore. He encountered several near- deaths experience that would traumatize a normal boy.

If you want to attract more readers, I suggest that you increase the words written per chapter. In my own honest opinion, 4-5 thousand words per chapter will attract a lot of interest from readers. If you are having troubles in spellchecking, use Grammarly or just copy the sentence into Google.
Beth5572 chapter 5 . 9/10
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great works of art. I hope you can back to write more.

Terri