Reviews for Power Within
Inquiry chapter 25 . 8/19
Paraphrasing one of the reviews had said before: “powerful Harry”, “smart Harry”, and then “idiot Harry”. No, I don’t think that is the real problem here. It IS a problem, just not the biggest one.

What the real problem here is “Diabolus ex Machiba”, and “Deus ex Machina” happening almost every time something goes wrong. There is simply no logical following during certain points. Wasted potential on the highest level.
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 25 . 5/1/2017
Interesting story but after all this time it doesn't look like it's going to continue which is a shame!
Rusty chapter 6 . 4/5/2017
Very imaginative. Well written thank you
Guest chapter 3 . 3/4/2017
You used the very counsel when you Should have used the noun council!
Counsel mean to give advice,to advice to past on knowledge or wisdom.
Council means a panel or council made up of a group of people to lead or advise.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/4/2016
old story, but you lost me here powerful harry and stupid harry and then smart harry, what gives
panther73110 chapter 25 . 11/2/2016
Are still planning on finishing this story as it's been over ten years since the last update?
Sparceman chapter 12 . 7/27/2016
really awesoem
Inchquin chapter 22 . 6/7/2016
thank god! he wrote madam pomfrey correct!
ali5jazi5 chapter 21 . 5/14/2016
:o
nayin17 chapter 24 . 5/11/2016
Okay
Guest chapter 25 . 6/22/2015
You got to update this story, it's really good.
lesa.blazer chapter 25 . 3/25/2015
Please continue
lrsgreenleaf chapter 25 . 2/26/2015
I wish you had posted that you were not going to complete this story or deleted it completely. I just wasted time reading a "no ending" story. Sad and disappointing.
softballaddict11 chapter 25 . 2/9/2015
Another chapter? Please? It's been ten years! That almost as old as I am!
Mashkai30 chapter 25 . 8/18/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
1,690 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »