Reviews for Ego Crisis
Sharca chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
i have tears running down from my eyes, it was that funny. that was an awsome story. first it was the socks, then it was neddlework, Martha Steward Online, the muffin incindent, the whole idea of warp stuck in that situation was genius! what's fuuny to me is that i can so see this becoming an episode and seeing it on TV. it was genius.
Fiona Fargazer chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
That was great. I loved it. I liked how Warp was made to wash all those socks and stuff and oh poor Warpy missed the Best Guy contest. That was great. I liked when Mira, Booster, and XR were watching Buzz at the contest. I think that's how each of them really would act if they saw that. I also like the hair thing. I didn't know he had hair I mean even when he's a kid they have him with that purple hood thing on. Once again I loved it.

~Fiona Fargazer~
mysticgoddess chapter 3 . 9/28/2003
lol funny story
Ty Parsec chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
Finally got around to reading this one and I've gotta say. . .LOL! I thought it was HILARIOUS! I simply cannot imagine Warp washing socks - and Zurg's, nonetheless. Heck, who knew he even wore socks? Anyways, brilliant piece of hilarity! If for nothing else but to make people laugh, this thing gets an A plus!
Cecilia Russle chapter 3 . 8/22/2003
I thought the story was pretty good even though it was pretty stupid. It made me laugh outloud at some points.
Empress Lightyear chapter 3 . 5/6/2003
*relieved sigh* Thank goodness Buzz returned to his normal self! Although it was rather interesting having him talking to Warp with that idiotic old dialect of his. I bet that was the first time they spoke of anything else that rivalry-related things. Both of them were so fully self-absorbed that I could do nothing but laugh. That bread crumb thing was just too funny!

And poor Warp, forced to kill moths in Zurg's wardrobe! With a flyswatter -was it one of those Buzz-labelled ones? *grin*

Tee hee hee...

And ZURG wanting to take part in the contest? I would understand if he was to take his helmet off, but honestly... ... ... o.O Admiring his helmet from the mirror... Can he get any more nuts than what he already is? I really don't want to see him swaggering on the stage with only swim trunks and that horrible bucket on... blergh!

Empress Lightyear chapter 2 . 5/6/2003
Well, well, well... This was HILARIOUS, to say the least! What a whacked-off idiot Buzz has become? I can just imagine him traipsing around in those out-of-date frilly garments and showing his muscles in the brand-label of a ketchup bottle. Oh, the shame!

I was especially identifying myself with Mira. Oh, how embarrassing for her to watch her captain on the stage, seeing all those lack-wit tittering girls swooning over the (once)-so-respected hero of the universe. I almost covered my eyes, too.

And Draco Malfoy! Of all the possible good-looking blokes in the world, you chose a teenager who definitely wasn't ready to compete all those 40 men with their overly-beefed bodies. *grin* I just laughed my lungs out.

And what's going on at the Z Tower? Warp getting his gorgeous self jammed in the doorframe! How embarrassing! And those napkins... Besides that he was definitely unqualified to do such a job because of his massive fists, I just couldn't undestand the reason why anybody would even WANT to have so many distasteful napkins around his castle -masquerade party or not. *shudder* Please don't make ME do such a job, as the Empress... gag!

And the part where Zurg was throwing all the popcorn over his wide shoulders... He was just so funny! And what in the name of Merlin is a dinner helmet?

Ahh... the swimsuit tour... urghh! I just... *ahem* well... I think I'd rather drool over the empty stage as well, instead of the handsome men, because I would be too embarrassed to see such... er... masses of muscle. Eh... well... I mean... But the importan thing is that Buzz won. Can't imagine how he'd wept if he wouldn't.

And for the love of Morgan, I honestly would've liked to see Warp there instead of them all. Honestly. Even if he has overly-wide shoulders, then.

Okay, I'm digressing... Gonna leave you alone now... sorry.

Captain BUzz Lightyear chapter 2 . 4/17/2003
ROTFL! OMG this was about the funniest thing I have ever read! Buzz is just HAHAHAHA! Only a laugh can describe it :). Good story loved it. Hope chapter three comes soon.
Empress Lightyear chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
ROTFL! I was SO giggly when I read this! Zurg was absolutely bonkers, he is even more so than usually, and I just couldn't help laughing. And poor Warp, washing Zurg's socks... Are they all purple? Blergh.. And how's he going to embroider the little napkins with his huge hands?

Ah, ego-boosting ray! Buzz was so much like , and I just sniggered constantly. He's so absurd, speaking like a lunatic. Curled hair! Eww..! He's absolutely nuts! Can't wait for more! Yay! EMZ
Lightyearsgirl chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
One word can possible describe this. HALARIOUS! I was laughing through out the entire story. Buzz was just rediculasly cute _. And Warp washing socks! ROTFL! It inspired me to draw a pic loosly based on the Zurg Mini Me _. Hmm maybe next will be a pic of the Mr. Universe competition lol. It's great can't wait to read the rest.