Reviews for Sword of the Senshi
Tenshi de Shino chapter 16 . 5/12/2007
Pretty good I like a lot.

I remember when you reviewed my StarHeavens story. You should check out the new chapters, I finally got back around to picking it back up :)

Keep up the good work
littleonegi chapter 16 . 3/15/2006
The story is alright. I would have thought after the fight with the generals and got there ass kicked. Wouldn’t you think of hard-core training? Even after the generals told them they coming back for them. Or after they received their swords (how to fight with a sword) or after Malachite told them to meet him and the rest of the generals at Tokyo Tower for fight.

I don’t get it! They just there ass kicked not one of them thought about training. In battle they noticed the generals were faster and better fighter than before. Each general showed the girls were the weak points and where they needed improvements. Not one of thought about training to improve them selves

I think Rini takes the focus of the Senshi/Generals story.

Update please.
Izzy chapter 16 . 4/9/2005
Don't worry I 'm sure most of us readers understand how busy and distracting life can be at times. But now we can be happy cause there's another chapter! I enjoyed what you had already had, liked this new chapter and now I can't wait to see what happens! Just don't make the readers wait another year or else I will lead a revolution! We will hunt you down and make you write the rest! Or not...

I love the story any way!
Hana chapter 15 . 11/19/2004
hey this is an awseam story! i love the part where Venus fights Kunzite its so amazing! he knows everything about her...freaky but very very very COOL! i cant wait till u finish it! hm im a bit confused about Jin...i thought it would be the generals with the senshi...hm a good twist but i hope itll turn out senshi-generals story! PLZ update ASAP! i love ur story ur very talented!

cya
Honeybear chapter 15 . 5/25/2004
love it! please continue! need to know what's going to happen!
Princess of Legends chapter 15 . 5/9/2004
Interesting, I want to know what happens next. How did the generals get back anyway? Did Setsuna help? And will the Senshi and the generals get together? Please update soon!
Venus Smurf chapter 14 . 2/17/2004
I don't care how often I have to say it, but you're amazing. You have such a perfect blend in your characters, and they always seem so alive to me. Brilliantly done, and I can't wait for the next part!
Fatal Mars chapter 14 . 2/1/2004
Is Jin Kunzite! I bet he is and if he isn't I will feel very dumb. You don't want me to feel dumb do you. Is this going to have romance. There was a little hint of is in Ami and mina's chapter. I Can't belive Zoicite broke her arm. OW! Update soon.
Ellen chapter 13 . 12/30/2003
YAY! You updated! Good luck with the next chapter!
shae chapter 12 . 11/21/2003
i love this story cant wait until you write more
Venus Smurf chapter 11 . 11/18/2003
Okay, I'm back.

Loved this chapter, as always. You're incredible...but then you already knew that.

This was very funny, although Serena's having maturity is debatable! Keep it up!
Ellen chapter 12 . 10/28/2003
Hey! Cool fic! Please update soon!
Venus Smurf chapter 10 . 9/16/2003
Oh, darn it...I've run out of chapters. Just when I thought I couldn't get any more into it, too...

Nicely done. As always, your skill with the written word never ceases to amaze me. Keep up the excellent work, and please continue writing...for all our sakes!
Venus Smurf chapter 9 . 9/16/2003
This story is amazing. I can't stop saying just how amazing it is, though I'm sure you must be tired of hearing it by now.

Beautiful chappie. I love your dialogues, your descriptions, your characters...just about everything, really. You're fantastic.
Venus Smurf chapter 8 . 9/16/2003
I've probably already told you this, but I love your sense of humor. You're just so funny that I can't stop grinning from ear to ear like a complete idiot. Keep it up, because you're just hilarious.