Reviews for Been There, Blown That Up
Runyon chapter 18 . 5/10
Epic goose!
Epicboss67 chapter 22 . 4/8
Cool story thanks for writing it!
maembe13 chapter 22 . 2/6
I like your philosophy of time travel so much better than what we got in End game. I have loved your pairings of characters in each and the way their future life experiences colors their past selves decisions and relationships

This one takes the cake for the most unusual pairing. I loved how well they screwed it up and then fixed it. The interplay between Nebula and Tony was fantastic. I love that they were genuine friends. Nebula's misunderstanding with Gamora was hilarious. Then, oh, the tower and its mishmash of characters was pure delight.

Can you write an entire series just on science camp? that was pretty much the best ever. I laughed so hard when Loki and Nebula guest taught. Then, Tony being Tony and forgetting to communicate with anyone else was awesome.

Thanks for such a grand, fun adventure!
chimmichangaa chapter 3 . 12/7/2021
i love#62
TheNameOfARiver chapter 22 . 11/26/2021
Another wonderful piece from you! I am now feeling bad for not finding these gems before. I hope you'll write more Avengers stuff. May be some what if fanfictions... Best of luck.
Cain Dubois chapter 3 . 8/24/2021
Good job making tony talk to strange before he got his powers way to make him look retarded
SixFtWookie chapter 22 . 7/20/2021
That was a fantastic story. A very satisfying epilogue too, those are rare and I'm sure not easy to write.
SixFtWookie chapter 9 . 7/20/2021
This chapter is a glorious celebration of the absurd. This whole fic is. I love how we're mostly just getting the reaction to crazy man Stark. He's too rich and eccentric already to be completely ignored or thrown in the nut house, especially because he keeps being right. I'm loving it.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/6/2021
Loved this!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/20/2021
amazing story, time travel done right, good job
Joshua Tree chapter 18 . 4/26/2021
If you think about it all forms of martial arts are about ending a threat as quickly and efficiently as possible, oh they might say they’re about defense, but as Nebula said, if your opponent is dead you’re safe. Kidding aside, the lesson really wasn’t hat bad since she was demonstrating on a hologram, she wasn’t even having the kids try...that is probably lesson two. As for Loki, I really like your take on the character here, and on the off chance any of the kids actually can learn magic that’d be incredible.
Joshua Tree chapter 17 . 4/26/2021
I can’t be 100%, but I don’t think a Flerken is so dangerous that Thor and Loki would react that way. Yes, to Skrulls a Flerken is incredibly dangerous, but the Kree, who actually had reason to fear Goose, just calmly muzzled it. Thor and Loki are on a completely different level. Still, it was funny, and I like that it got Fury some respect.
suvi chapter 22 . 1/22/2021
amazing story. absolutly loved it. :) :) :)
Guest chapter 22 . 1/12/2021
Great story. So many more people should know about this
Humor was fantastic