Reviews for Been There, Blown That Up
Joshua Tree chapter 18 . 4/26
If you think about it all forms of martial arts are about ending a threat as quickly and efficiently as possible, oh they might say they’re about defense, but as Nebula said, if your opponent is dead you’re safe. Kidding aside, the lesson really wasn’t hat bad since she was demonstrating on a hologram, she wasn’t even having the kids try...that is probably lesson two. As for Loki, I really like your take on the character here, and on the off chance any of the kids actually can learn magic that’d be incredible.
Joshua Tree chapter 17 . 4/26
I can’t be 100%, but I don’t think a Flerken is so dangerous that Thor and Loki would react that way. Yes, to Skrulls a Flerken is incredibly dangerous, but the Kree, who actually had reason to fear Goose, just calmly muzzled it. Thor and Loki are on a completely different level. Still, it was funny, and I like that it got Fury some respect.
suvi chapter 22 . 1/22
amazing story. absolutly loved it. :) :) :)
Great story. So many more people should know about this
Humor was fantastic
Good light hearted read
Stormshadow13 chapter 22 . 12/29/2020
Great story.
KMH1 chapter 22 . 12/24/2020
I appreciate your writing and sharing it on ff.
The humor is well written and characters are spot on. Thanks!
Limosine chapter 22 . 12/12/2020
Bucka-boy learned to trust Tony and Jarvis and not even his bad past experience and over a month of doubts can shake that belief

ŮALIRFJLIFA THE LOYALITY OF TONY'S KNIGHTSSSSSS GO GO GO BUCKY AND WARN LORD STARK SO THAT THEIR SARCIFICE PAYS OFF AND THEY SHALL BE AVENGED and their families get the compensations Tony 100% pays to widows, widowers and orphans under his rule

Nebula felt a fierce spark of emotion at the mention of Tony's and Pepper's daughter. Tony called it 'affection'. Nebula called it 'the violent urge to slaughter everybody who so much as touched a hair on her perfect, fragile head'.
YAS (over)PROTECTIVE AUNT NEBULA

"Mr. Stark," Peter whined. "That was ages ago."
"And yet May still brings it up whenever she's mad at me about something."
Nebula felt like after all this time, she finally started to understand the point of it. Her room in the tower felt hers more than anything else in her life ever had. She wasn't even living in it the whole time, but it was always there when she returned. Hers, and nobody else's.
rdkjfůliejfqůiefjqwer FEELS MY BABY IS GROWING HER OWN HOME

MY BABY IS HOME AND SO ARE MY OTHER BABIES AND I LOVE THEM AND I LOVED THIS FIC SO MUCH
Limosine chapter 21 . 12/11/2020
atesyzrdxutcfizgvuobhipoúkmpl,úů.
)§ the BOND BETWEEN TONY AND NEBS
ŘSERTZU THE ENTIRETY OF THE BATTLE
Limosine chapter 20 . 12/11/2020
Stephen had a headache before coming to the Tower, how is he going to survive the chaos? xDDD
Limosine chapter 19 . 12/11/2020
Tony is officially out of control and is just flailing behind everybody else xD
Limosine chapter 18 . 12/11/2020
He trusted Nebula with his life. He did not, however, trust her with the ability to judge a fragile human being's durability. He wouldn't trust Loki so much as with his coffee machine.
ehehehehe

Tony: "If I got a nickle for every ex-supervillain I house, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't much but it's strange it happened twice"
Limosine chapter 17 . 12/4/2020
GOOSE

It's a beautiful day in the Avengers Tower and you're a horrible Flerken
Limosine chapter 16 . 12/4/2020
Wanda and Pietro going form a person to person to figure out how to manage their emotions like the hen in that fairytale... sweeties you need a therapist, that's it, that's all you need.

Wanda looked at Thor out of too wide, too vulnerable eyes and tried not to show that his words had both taken her aback and hit deeper than she'd ever expected.
Wanda reluctantly realized that the thought of disappointing Thor was the exact opposite of appealing. She supposed that with an actual Norse deity – one too trusting and friendly for his own good, so it seemed – rooting for her, she no longer had a choice but to somehow make this redemption thing work.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww :D

"Okay," Rogers said, his voice carefully neutral and his gaze oddly intent. "I want you to forget everything the others have told you. Nobody in this tower has ever heard of a healthy coping mechanism before in their lives."
The statement itself didn't surprise Wanda as much as the fact that Rogers was uttering it. Especially considering that he seemed to be including himself with it.
huhuehEHEHEHEHEHEHE
Limosine chapter 15 . 12/4/2020
"Stark." Fury wore a scowl Tony knew not to take personally. "Care to tell me what you've done to my agents?"
Tony blinked. "Why do you think I did anything to the spy twins?"
"Their last couple of reports can be summed up as 'Good luck and leave us out of it'," Fury deadpanned, forcing Tony to hide a snort.
LMAO

"I'm his cousin," Nebula said.
"His… cousin."
"Yeah," Tony agreed. "My cousin."
Fury's glare deepened.
"She's not from here," Tony added.
"She's blue."
"She's from Norway."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nebula crossed her arms. "I am more than capable of exercising restraint."
"Are you though?" Tony raised an eyebrow. "You sure?"
LMAO
"Just send her along with us."
HOW MANY YEARS OF HIS LIFE DID THIS SENTENCE COST FURY TO SAY

Wasn't hanging out with technically-neo-nazis on a daily basis enough of a punishment for joining them in the first place?
LOL one would think so wouldn't they? Just cut the toxic ppl out of your life, girl. You dno't have to deal with that neonazi bs

Aaaaaw, all is well for #62
Limosine chapter 14 . 12/4/2020
"I cannot believe we are related," Nebula muttered.

"Neither can I," Loki said, and froze as he realized what he had said.

Technically, none of them are related, just raised together since little. Details, tho. Elder siblings bonding over younger siblings and younger siblings bonding over insufferable older siblings. Loving it

AŮSEOIJŮASIEUF LOKI WALKING AROUND IN HIS JOTUN FORM LETTING EVERYBODY COME TO CUNCLUSION THAT HIM AND NUBS ARE LONG LOST SIBLINGS BY BLOOD AND LAKING THOR ABSOLUTELY FUCKING JEALOUS

Tony wasn't sure when his life had reached the point of him hosting two (hopefully) former super villains in his home. If nothing else, perhaps it would pay off once one of them fell back into bad habits and tried to overthrow humanity. Again. Perhaps Tony would be spared as reward for feeding them and letting them use his Netflix account.

LMAOOOO

Personally, Natasha doubted that "friends" was quite the right word to use to describe the emotionally stunted beings sitting in the room next door. Potentially future partners in homicide might have been a more accurate term, while Tony seemed more like a hostage than an actual willing friend.
You can't see it but I'm dying xD

In all the weeks they had thus far spent in America there had not been a single instance in which the tower had been empty.

Because after a while, Tower occupant tend to develop a sixth sense of "Stark's up to some shit" and make themselves scarce just like Nat and CLint :D