Reviews for Been There, Blown That Up
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 14 . 8/22
Awesome job so far and I’m loving it!
Whovianeverlark17 chapter 14 . 8/21
take as long as you need! this is an excellent story, and we can wait!
RisingSolstice chapter 14 . 8/9
For a second there, I thought Tony was trying to scare the boyfriend. Or tell his cybernetic daughter that he don't like her dating the alien punk.
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 14 . 8/7
I love this story! Please, keep going!
warlocktoungue chapter 14 . 8/6
I'd love to read more about the guardians exploring the big city!
Thank you so much for the update pal!
Elunas chapter 14 . 8/6
This is a rather excellent take on the time travel fix-it. I am heavily enjoying it, and I look forward to more chapters :D
Anonymous Person chapter 7 . 8/6
Honestly, I’m just waiting for the moment that something goes spectacularly wrong. Not quite sure what it’ll be but I’m sorta expecting it to come.
Anonymous Person chapter 5 . 8/6
Gotta say, I really like how you’ve essentially focused each chapter on a person while not excluding other characters. It makes the chapters a bit more comprehensible while also allowing for plenty of foreshadowing. Oh, probably shoulda mentioned this on the previous review but great characterizations!
Anonymous Person chapter 4 . 8/6
I’m just impressed about how frustrated I feel just reading about Nebula’s frustration.
Anonymous Person chapter 2 . 8/6
Gotta day, I didn’t realize I’ve read almost all your fics from more than one fandom till about a hour ago. I’m pretty sure the first one I read woulda been like 2 years ago yet I never noticed that all were by the same author. Wow...

On a different note, I don’t blame Nebula in the least for shouting “DIE VERMIN!” before promptly trying to murder Thanos right then and there. God knows he deserves it.
Tesla9 chapter 14 . 8/5
For a minute at the beginning I thought this was Memento Mori, not Been There Blown That Up, and I was deeply confused. Anyways, as always, I loved it. Is it going to be revealed at all that Looking was under the influence of the mind stone just a bit during the attack on New York? (Not that it excuses the deaths he caused but still)

I loved Thor and Gamora's reactions to Loki and Nebula's bonding, especially Thor's. I had the same type of reaction to it. Also, Loki saying neither can I, instead of something along the lines of how Thor isn't actually his brother, was awesome and made my heart swell.
myafroatemydog chapter 14 . 8/5
Is this secretly a Loki/nebula fanfic? If so what a twist haha jk but I could totally see them together. I like it haha. Great chapter I’m glad they succeeded
Phoenixhp5 chapter 14 . 8/5
Loki and nebula. Not surprised they’d strike up a friendship. Great chapter!
superpierce chapter 14 . 8/5
That's exactly how the kind of humor I was expecting nor was as funny as I hoped.
Rasi10 chapter 14 . 8/5
That was quite fast paced