Reviews for Heaven's Eye
s0ul chapter 22 . 1/27
Another story that lack of updates.
Blue-Happens chapter 12 . 12/20/2023
if you dont want to pull the same plot points, dont beat around the bush, midoria should have been dropped right then, he lost. he let the others go forward. you're stretching the internal logic of the world to pass him in this scenario.

if you want to do preliminaries, fine. if you want midoria to get to the finals by the skin of his teeth, fine. But getting into the preliminaries via deus ex machina technicalities is pushing it.

thats a little complaint tho, for the most part its pretty consistant. good luck with whatever you're doing today
Username6166 chapter 1 . 11/28/2023
This fic gave Izuku a very overpowered ability but still made him a pathetic loser who almost never uses his ability. He becomes even more weak and pathetic than in canon.
Redical Gaming chapter 2 . 11/15/2023
there really isn't any changes from connon
The last airbendr chapter 22 . 8/5/2023
Yea this one had a lot of issues but I still wish it would come back lol
Kenrio chapter 2 . 6/24/2023
...like I thought this is literally following the Canon route and even copy 90% of the fanfic out here
Kenrio chapter 1 . 6/24/2023
I was hoping this would be a difent fic we here izuku will have only sharing an and evolve it to become stronger no this repetition fic where like all other mha fic he gain power and even so receive one for all
jimmy.oz chapter 1 . 4/9/2023
Seems interesting but needs more updates.
Bobbobbiton chapter 5 . 2/23/2023
This is great so far, thanks for writing.
yourfoxydope chapter 1 . 12/25/2022
sharincringe
Matthias the Wanderer chapter 1 . 11/17/2022
I’m genuinely impressed. Almost every crossover-quirk that I’ve seen has a certain amount of hand waving involved early on, but it’s clear that you put significant thought into not only integrating this into the world, but making sure that future developments feel organic. I’m really excited to see how this goes now.
Kingofsenju chapter 22 . 11/13/2022
Update
predawnhaze chapter 4 . 10/1/2022
have to say the character trait i hate the most is how deku clings to baku i mean come on after 10 years of abuse one not angry pook and he latches on to it , its pathetic
Luciendar chapter 12 . 9/22/2022
Here's the thing. This author obviously put a lot of work into this story to make it an exciting read. For those of you who don't understand the Sharingan, I understand if you just went along with it. But for as much effort as the author put into this, he/she didn't put in as much thought.

Think about the beginning of the story. If the 1-pointers were so fast that Izuku's Sharingan, which increases the rate at which her perceives things, couldn't follow them, then what hope did any of the other students have? It makes no sense that even a normal student wouldn't be able to follow their movements. They were supposed to be the weakest there for goodness sake. And then he couldn't follow the other students while they were fighting? What the hell is that about? At that point, the Sharingan wasn't even providing him sight above an average student.

In the end, for as humorous as this story could be. It was just really poorly written. The author gave Izuku an OP quirk but didn't want him to be OP so he simply made him pathetic.
Luciendar chapter 11 . 9/22/2022
So not only did Izuku have the easiest weakest sharingan ever, but he somehow weaker than in canon. This story might be the most illogical thing I've ever read. Do you think before you write or just type whatever you think sounds good?
1,837 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »