Reviews for Not Old Enough
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
i love it
Cutiepie2191 chapter 7 . 7/7/2006
Great story! Keep up the good work!:)
Fanfic Fish chapter 4 . 12/24/2005
LOVE IT!
aquitaineq chapter 7 . 10/19/2004
Great story!
Joslin chapter 7 . 9/4/2004
GREAT STORY! i loved it. i'm off to read the sequel!
Jaimi chapter 6 . 4/13/2004
Aww. That was such a good story. I loved it. Perfect amount of angst and sweetness. Good job!
leggylover03 chapter 7 . 1/13/2004
I AWAIT IT WITH GREAT JOY!
leggylover03 chapter 6 . 1/13/2004
Aw so sweet write MORE Estel fics!
bumper chapter 5 . 10/19/2003
hi, this is a great story, I am glad that they found Estel, and hope that Lord elrond can make him feel better, he is a cute kid just gets into a lot of trouble as all kids do.
leggylover03 chapter 5 . 10/19/2003
Loved it and is sad at the same time for the next chapter is gonna be the last. I hope you will write more estel fics for I love them !
grumpy chapter 4 . 10/15/2003
hi there, just wanted to say how much i love your story of "not old enough", it is very good, Estel sure can get into a lot of trouble, hopefull Elrond can help him out, or we will have no Strider, can't do without Strider.

looking forward tomore
leggylover03 chapter 4 . 10/14/2003
and then? Loves Elrond and Esztel angst and suffering! Please update soon!
grumpy chapter 3 . 10/13/2003
hi there, glad to see more or not old enough, chapter 3 and 4 were good and looking forward to more.

One question What was in the hallway that Estel first hid in? why did no one every go there? ok that is two questions
leggylover03 chapter 3 . 10/13/2003
OMG! I waited for so long but it was worth the wait I love elf lord angst and tears and estel pain woo hoo! I so hope you UPDATE SOON!
leggylover03 chapter 2 . 6/6/2003
DID I NOT PLEAD AND BEG ENOUGH UPDATE PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE E-MAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW

THANKS