Reviews for Push Comes to Shove
KevlarDiva chapter 5 . 12h
Amazing story
Elaelle chapter 5 . 4/7
Es tu musulman ? Est ce pour ça que quelle que soit tes histoires Naruto se retrouve avec un harem ? J'aurai aimé avoir un récit centré uniquement sur l'aventure et la vengeance et pas ce florilège de bonnes femmes tout juste bonne à accoucher pour un gars certes sympa mais à mon avis totalement OOC et pas du tout dans son tempérament d'agir comme ça.
Robert Krause chapter 2 . 4/6
sir i Robert Krause had a ? to be on with Naruto why not let him move into his clan homes and his had time to staying scrolls and others stuff his mom and dad had be put into the clan home , as for his wife I Robert Krause thinking on had Sarka be his wife and the 2 made money too, as for his so
class god father his need to had the rank took off him now, and Jiraiya own time into be a ninja is over with for good too, and the spy master is to be Naruto ,
googlomen.234 chapter 5 . 3/29
Добрый день/ночь, когда я читал вашу историю я ржал до боли в почках. Осень интересная история, не затянутая и не очень короткая. Прямо то что нужно. Спасибо за удовольствие.
Здоровья вам и счастья во всем)
PS если это вас заботит я не русский хоть и пишу на нём.
Ps привет из Украины
WOAH WOAH WOAH, JESUS

Talk about 0 to infinity
29mustafa73 chapter 1 . 2/9
i like how people bash a story which has been complete for over half a decade
DarkHunter10 chapter 1 . 2/8
Just a nitpick... But IS jiriaya the toads "Primary summoner" anymore? When he "passed the torch" to naruto... Doesn't that kinda make HIM the "primary summoner"? He's YOUNGER, the "chosen one", the son of a previous summoner, and has LOADS more chakra... So... That KINDA makes him the TRUE summoner and the old toad as the "hanger on". The fact that naruto masters sage mode, while Jiriaya never could (despite working on it for over half a century) kinda PROVES it, doesn't it? Also why would Jiriya be acting like this when he KNOWS for a FACT that one of his students is GOING TO BE THE DESTROYER/SAVIOR of the world (and the only one he's trained is NARUTO)... Would you YELL at the DEVIL? OR GOD? Seems kinda OOC and DUMB.

I can see this all happening.. But Jiriaya CANNOT say/do anything like you have him do.. NARUTO is the one that needs to change (much of the canon would be different if naruto GREW A BRAIN)... Jiriaya KNOWS the "prophecy" and his ENTIRE LIFE is dictated by it... So he'd have to do SOMETHING ELSE if naruto actually CLUED IT... That he wasn't teaching him. (again.. THIRD teacher... Kishimotto had something AGAINST teachers apparently.)
Brian West chapter 5 . 1/21
A great story one I will love to revisit over and over again. My only gripe is I wanted more time for the romance part but oh well. This story does what a good fanfics story should do. Take well known story and characters, then introduce small twists here and there while staying true to the characters and world. This story does so in a good way in that the ninja world is still recognizable, the characters are as we know them and the small tweaks are believable while keeping them faithful to canon.
Samurai4404 chapter 5 . 1/17
Dude, I love this story, but what did Shikamaru ever do to you?
it's "shudder" not "shutter". for fuck's sake either get a proof reader or just fucking quit writing you fucktard
Larro44-LL chapter 5 . 1/10
Ahhhhh. Nice lil finish I’ll say.
Daynieg chapter 5 . 9/11/2023
That was truly satisfying. Hit all the spots I needed in the moment.
Daynieg chapter 4 . 9/11/2023
Hahahahhahh! The comeuppance was fabulous.
spiritwolf35 chapter 1 . 8/15/2023
The story seems ok it just sucks the way you made Jiraiya to be a total bastard of and a**hole
Warren-Targaryen chapter 4 . 7/22/2023
I was expecting it to be reviled that Jiraiya had been the one to kill Dan