Reviews for Push Comes to Shove
Storyliker chapter 5 . 5/24/2019
Great funny and awesome story
Olly chapter 5 . 5/18/2019
I have to admit, the last scene was hilarious.
Olly chapter 3 . 5/18/2019
That didn't make any sense. Naruto should be in jail, just because he pointed out at his trial that one of his accuser is a traitor doesn't make him automatically innocent of the crimes he is accused of. He tortured and killed Sasuke, a prisonner, without the consent of the Hokage and was retarded enough to actually admited it. So why isn't he in jail ?
Your story is incredibly childish, you want Naruto to get even with the people who hurt him all his life but at least try to make him do it in a believable way.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2019
all this bullshit and it still no diffrent from the gaddamn cannon
VioJim chapter 5 . 5/16/2019
I applaud the effort that went into writing this. You had a clear vision as to how everything would play out, and you wrote a fast paced and contained narrative. That said, this fic simply wasn't my cup of tea: with its OP powertrip fantasy and character bashing that I agree were deserved for the most part but weren't executed all that compellingly.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 5/14/2019
I normally would detest bashing on Jiraiya since he is one of my favorites but this is fan fiction.

Jiraiya is one of the characters that I wish that remained alive in the series.
Enforcer209 chapter 5 . 5/2/2019
That last part with Shikamaru made me laugh a lot
TheLostSoul2112 chapter 5 . 4/23/2019
Great story like I absolutely loved it I can't say I like evil Jiraiya and sarutobi but, it fit well into this story and Jiraiya's character development was done very well his growing insanity, and the stunt with orochimaru basically causing him to turn traitor; it makes me wonder how the story would have actually played out if he was minato's teacher.

The use of the toads was superb as well though; I will admit I'm a little disappointed that we didn't get to see naruto give the old toad a chakra enhanced bitch slap, for revealing the prophecy and setting all of that in motion.
daspeedforce chapter 5 . 4/21/2019
This is how you writw a compelling five shot people.
robert krause chapter 3 . 4/20/2019
sir i Robert Krause had some like to see you tame up with others authors of the fan fiction and made it Naruto more powerful and his wife i was think of sarkra and ion too , 2 this is not spamming you sir spamming is for bullys ,sir i Robert Krause do not spamming you or the others fan fiction authors sir ,
silvernecroguy chapter 5 . 4/19/2019
um, this story has more bashing of ceratin characters than any others
robert krause chapter 2 . 4/18/2019
when Naruto had get his mom and dad home town too and when in it Naruto made the old sun and moon lights home his boady huther co offices and men cave bed room/books room too when in it Naruto keep some art too of hot grils and woman too ,as will some old ninjas too s class bad guys and woman are no the wall too form all over the ninjas earth both the east and west part too and west part warlords who he kill off ,and ninjas too , money from it help out too , when the last room is a vr room when Naruto had hot grils with big size bobs in it , and some others games were hot grils and woman are in it ,
Right What Is Wrong chapter 1 . 4/13/2019
Oh damn. I had an idea a lot like this one, then clicked on your profile and saw this fic. Oops. Well, it's not like Naruto fic is known for its originality, so I still might do it... but still... kudos. You did a great job.
robert krause chapter 2 . 3/21/2019
when Naruto had marring her sarkra the move to the bad lands and took over by made a new vaillge the name it of km and was the 1 kage was Naruto and then his right hand men took over jack the former vice lord and the 3 is Naruto the 2 who was the former lord of whirlpool , when the men step bother took over , ten-ten son Leroy [blackjack]Robertson , had doing it sand the former lord Naruto Jr to the bad lands now ,as well some others too ,like Jr wife and Son Naruto the 3 and the boy twin sister Zoe [red-fox] Robertson . who marring Naruto the 3 , both was ex abut black ops and ninjas and bouny huthers too , when in the vaillge the working on a new vaillge with his dad back up them now ,
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 3/12/2019
%&*&*I%&*(O&*)P you Jiraiya you %&**&%T*(O)&* *(&*)er, go %&*&*(&*(O) your %*&()&*&*(ing &*%&*(*(&O&*... sorry, no woman in her right mind would except for pay you *(&&*(O)&*()P_*(P_.
881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »