Reviews for Push Comes to Shove
Dauntes chapter 5 . 10/25/2018
This was a pretty fun story, thanks for writing it. :)
Foxy-Floof chapter 5 . 10/20/2018
Awwww. So cute.

I want an Uzumaki god-daughter. So I can threaten her first (probably lazy) boyfriend with castration, death, and slow undead torture, after I Edo-Tensei him. Unless he treats her right, and has the brains to know I'm serious, and the balls to hold his position in her life.
Jabari the Goat Sage chapter 5 . 10/18/2018
Another amazing story. I'm so happy you're a naruhina fan, and that you don't mind adding another woman or two. You are a great author and Naruto and Hinata are my favorite couple. She loved him since before the academy, and her gentle but firm nature fits easily with Naruto's loud and brash nature. She showed him true love when he had no one to teach him or show him what that is. They will forever be my favorite anime couple, right in front of Ichigo and Orihime. Even their children are my favorite. Two little whiskered babies running around. I cried at the ending of The Last. I was so happy when Naruto finally returned her feelings and they got married.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/11/2018
This was a great five shot, it's been so long since anyone has done just an honest to god Naruto-World based story without making it a bunch of lame-ass drama (stories focusing on Boruto and his HORRIBLE suffering with two active parents and an adorable baby sister compared to his orphaned and long hated father) or trying to have Naruto emulate Madara, Obito, or Sasuke (as well as Pein and Itachi), all of whom were the WIMPIEST villains EVER made in Anime, I mean Aizen Sousuke is a bad-ass whom nearly took down a god because he was BORED and Acnologia just fucking owned everyone, the only thing I didn't like about Acnologia was the way he desecrated Irene's body (another bad-ass who was a downright psycho bitch... which there's absolutely nothing wrong with that) yet you have Madara (the man who redines being OWNED), Obito (Who wanted a fake world with an IMAGINARY GIRLFRIEND), Sasuke (whiny bitch and any acts to try redeeming him are promptly ignored by me, I don't give a damn how bad-ass he became in Boruto, he's still the whiny ass crybaby from Naruto to me), Itachi (killed his mother because four old cripples told him to! WTF?! should have stabbed Sarutobi in the face, plus I love Mikoto, simply because she has so little role in the story but she's absolutely adorable just like Angry Kushina!), and Pein... dude... Konan wanted the D and you totally choked... again WHAT THE FUCK?!

Anyways, this was AWESOMELY done, also liked the part of the Toads, usually I'm not fond of the Toads, but hearing Fukasaku and Shiima bad-mouth the Geezer Toad was awesome. But I REALLY loved the ending with a screaming childbirthing Hinata... for some fucked up reason I can actually VISUALIZE the quiet little cutie screaming "AHHH YOU DID THIS! SUFFER! SUFFER AS I SUFFER!" and "I'M NOT GIVING YOU ANOTHER CHILD AFTER THIS! NEVER!" I can actually visualize her doing this in that adorable voice of hers (the 'A-ah N-Na-Naruto-kun' voice)which makes it absolutely hilarious.

Awesome job as usual, can't wait to see more stories from you.
blukmage19ModeN chapter 3 . 10/8/2018
And it all started when the killjoy (that is Jiraiya) was here and started ruining and getting away with everything, until the crimes catch up with him.

It's like I said, "Killjoy was here."
gabelou1991 chapter 5 . 10/4/2018
La fin est génial le truc avec l'Académie est génial car quand tu regardes le niveau qu'avait la génération de Naruto bof bof dans les kunoichi a part Hinata les autres faisait honte a leur statut.
Naruto a été saboté depuis le début disons que cela peut être une certaine vengeance envers ceux qui l'ont brime tout en apportant des bénéfices au nouvelles générations.

Pour Jiraya bien que je l'aime bien des fois j'ai envie de le frapper simple .
Ta fic me fait penser que Jiraya n'est pas si bon que cela .
Car de statut il est un sannin le plus fort car il a du prouver qu'il était bon meilleur que le prodige Orochimaru et que la belle Tsunade.
Après kuyby c'est vrai qu'il est reste sans s'entraîner en tout cas sans s'améliorer, Tsunade ne fait que boire et Orochimaru fait ces expériences.
Ils sont forts oui mais reste a leur niveau.
sd74 chapter 5 . 9/30/2018
...luckily you decided to end this. Imagination and tons of fanfiction can help for a sequel. Or a prequel.
Dante Redgrave chapter 5 . 9/28/2018
you know you never did say what happened to Sakura, or what she might of tried to do Naruto if she found out he killed Sasuke? Just curious.
NoLongerActiveAsOf2019 chapter 5 . 9/28/2018
Could care less about the others in the harem as long as Karin ended up with Naruto.

Liked.
NoLongerActiveAsOf2019 chapter 2 . 9/27/2018
"I am curious, how are you blocking my Sharingan's power?" asked "Itachi" curiously.

"Simple. I'm mixing Senjutsu and the Kyuubi's power through my body in perfect sync. When heading here, I spent that time gathering up as much of it as I could. Mix it just right with what is sealed in my gut and no Genjutsu you have from your shitty eyes can stand in my way. Not even the second level you have in your back pocket," said Naruto with Itachi frowning further

Informing enemies of your capabilities? That's downright foolish.
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 9/25/2018
cackles
dbtiger63 chapter 5 . 9/22/2018
Great job loved story; powerful Naruto and sorry ss Jiraiya was entertaining!

Thanks

DB
MasterBrattan chapter 2 . 9/19/2018
Don't worry SNAKE, I don't think anyone will argue with Jiraiya's treatment.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2018
really... you could of done the deal thing to asuma or jaraiya
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2018