Reviews for Push Comes to Shove
Soraslove chapter 5 . 9/30/2021
Poor naruto can't stay with one woman, lol.
Soraslove chapter 4 . 9/30/2021
This is a fitting end for jiraiya to live but suffer, feelsgoodman.
Soraslove chapter 3 . 9/30/2021
Pein is absolutely right about jiraiya, lol.
Soraslove chapter 2 . 9/30/2021
I can't wait to see jiraiya get his ass kicked. He's such a fucking asshole, lol.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 9/29/2021
Wow... i mean jiraiya probably was like that in the canon to a certain extent...it sucks no one gave two fucks about naruto.
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 2 . 9/18/2021
That bash of the inuzuka clan can be explained away in 2 words
Kyubii stench.
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 2 . 9/18/2021
Huh just like Lee.
he trains while he sleeps.
Brandon Boodoo chapter 5 . 8/30/2021
This was a nice read. The bullshit with Jiraiya was stretched a bit too much for my liking but other than that it was really enjoyable. Thank you.
yochan123 chapter 5 . 6/20/2021
Haha what a nice ending to jiraiya
I only hoped that naruto would have gone to SUNA and abandoned shit konoha
yochan123 chapter 3 . 6/20/2021
This is why I hate bitches like Sakura - she talks about sasuke feeling regret - which he doesn’t - and what about naruto and all that he has suffered?
yochan123 chapter 2 . 6/20/2021
This is great
yochan123 chapter 1 . 6/20/2021
Great let’s punch the fuck out of shit jiraiya
YeagerMeister31 chapter 5 . 6/18/2021
Well, that was a great story shame u had to have him marry that spineless Hyuga but whatever she's Irrelevant.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 4 . 6/17/2021
Well damn Naruto destroyed Jiraiya as I expected he would I wonder what Nagato/Pein's plans were for Konan, still he's a fool, It would have been better if Naruto created some sort of recording device of the fight so the whole of Konoha would know how fucked up Pervy Sage was.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 6/16/2021
Well, damn another great chapter Sasgay is dead, Itachi's dead, Hidan and Kakuzu's dead so much drama it's pretty awesome and Asuma survived huh, seems Sakura won't change, I wonder who will be paired with Naruto hopefully not the stalker, although this Naruto is different, but what he said about Shizuka if he got with the stalker would be so hypocritical as she's nothing special.
881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »