Reviews for Push Comes to Shove
Aclux chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
Vfs are you outgrowing again please let the return of naruto be very painful for that jiraiya asshole

Ps: It is perfidious to the maximum and cuts the piety for that incompetent essay
doomqwer chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
Oh cool a new one and getting back to your bashing roots for Naruto nice
Deathknightguthix chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
Oh this was great. You always have easy to read stories. Your grammar and pacing is always spot on.
HunterBerserkerWolf chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
Damn it man. You need to mellow out. I've been reading your stuff for six years and have watched it progressively turn to shit. It's the same angsty bullshit every single time. It's the same reasons every single story.

And Tsunade supposed to drag herself out of the muck to take care of Naruto who she might not have even known existed? And Naruto getting angry at her for not doing so?

You're not so much beating a dead horse at this point as you are beating the mushy remnants of a beaten dead horse.
JPX chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
Good, fresh plot. Funny too in the right places!
dlowe2651 chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
That was pretty good I can't wait to see where you go with this.
HyperA1985 chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
I am looking forward to chapter 2 and I hope Naruto kills Jiraiya.
dneskoski chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
This story can be made for more then two-shots, it is good start for introduction
insanemaelstorm chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
Great chapter. Love how and why jiraiya is neglecting Naruto. Like how the toads, tsunade and shizune are supporting him. Excited for the next chapter
ricocbb chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
Is this gonna be like One Punch Man?
jangoman1579 chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
Noice
NyaNyaKittyFace chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
Aw this is only a two chapter story?! T_T
Kego66 chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
Nice story... Looks to be good... Update soon please...
Lame chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
Hmm let me guess the next chapter cause like most of your Naruto fics, he becomes this one shotting badass mofo who makes the Akatsuki his bitches while talking like a smug bastard. The real kicker but not really cause it’s about as predictable as the sun rising, he gets with Hinata because...because it’s Hinata. Even though in canon he hasn’t shown as interest in anything other than being Hokage, Team 7(Sasuke mostly), and ramen. He secretly known of her feelings but couldn’t return because he’s a jinchuriki blah blah. Hell in “ The Last” it took a genjutsu for him to even have feelings for her. Honestly I’m surprised that you haven’t bashed well everyone in Konoha. So that’s pretty neat.
Bladel94 chapter 1 . 6/25/2018