Reviews for Push Comes to Shove
A new story
WHOW
Great start
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
love this it is very satisfying to read
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
Decent start, you went on a little repeating information a tad too much. But I like where you're going.
Killjoy3000 chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
love it please finish it
NarutoKushina chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
This is a good story I look forward to seeing how it ends next chapter.

I kind of hope Kushina at least is brought back and she can get her hands on Jiriaya. I don't think he should get to die until he sees his reputation completely destroyed. She can take what makes him male (he does not deserver to be called a man).

Tsunade probably wont have much of a chance to earn forgiveness that much either but she at least knows how bad she and can admit it though. If it really comes done to it, I hope Shizune would chose Naruto's side. I do think if Tsunade tried to earn his forgiveness, it would be genuine unlike Jiriaya and many others. I hope he does start to punish some others that deserve it.

I hope if or when he leaves the village for good, he is able to get what rightfully belongs to him, as well as get the few people who are good to him out.
Jostanos chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
Jiraiya ticked not only Naruto, but also Tsunade, and the Toads of Mount Myoboku so much that I wouldn't be surprised if Jiraiya is not only _REMOVED_ from the Toad's Summoning Scroll, but also getting pranked out the wazoo by Naruto, and pummeled into goo/nonexistence by Tsunade!

Konoha, Sauke, Akatsuke, Orochimaru, Watch your six, because an OP Naruto Uzumaki is aiming to get ya one way or another!
LoamyCoffee chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
It's so good!
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
i like it, please update soon.
SpiritLord89 chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
Great chapter, please keep it up and don't stop updating your other naruto and star wars stories. thanks
TigrezzTail chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
Oh I like that idea of just 'how' Jiraiya became so impressive. Clever. And Tsunade should probably beg forgiveness the moment she sees Naruto. Otherwise, the paper trail of destruction and mayhem he leaves behind might make the other alternative look easy in comparison.
HMV Black Templar chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
This actually has the potential to be a great fic. If you're set on making it a two-shot, that's fine, but this story could become a great multi-chapter fic too.
Shadow Legion chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
Looking forward to see the next chapters!
saiyan prince1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
Well let’s see how this one goes. So far I like it.
blood enraged chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
ah, i love bash fics, though if possible, id suggest going easy on funbags, she actually seems sorry
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
Interesting. I look forward to the second chapter!
881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »