Reviews for Push Comes to Shove
Archilles chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
oh boi i waited for newest naru fic from u like an year! and naw all waiting this payed out thaaanks for up
LeoTheSage chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
Unexpected but not unwelcomed
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
Good job on the start. Hope Jiraiya suffer a horrible death
Kourtney Uzu Yato chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
This is awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter, I really can't keep up the great work! I love when Naruto just has enough and gives everyone an ass-ripping. Please tell me that Sakura, Ino, and Hinata are not going to be on his romance list? They are so overused, but if you want too, that's fine. Jiraiya and Tsunade are going to have their ass put on a plate, especially Jiraiya considering he deserved it after everything he put Naruto through. That's a load of shit. Seriously, Naruto could have a literal monster on the battlefield if people got their heads out of their asses. Especially Jiraiya, he had the chance to fix things but didn't leave Naruto barely stronger than he was before the training trip. Ugh...my soul. Regardless, I love it and I love you and your awesome stories! Continue this one, please!
eniox27 chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
A new story from you is like mana falling from heaven I do absolutely look forward to more.
Shadowdragondanny chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
Can’t wait for more it was good
fraxures chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
This is a pretty cool first chapter I really enjoyed it I can't wait for the next chapter
PathOfKuma chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
Thanks for the new story
Zero Arashi Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
looks promising. Vfsnake cheers to you for making the greatest Naruto fanfics
SinbadThe3rd chapter 1 . 6/25/2018