Reviews for A Walk in the Woods
One of the best chapters yet. Can’t wait for more.
PrinceJai chapter 9 . 7/25
Oh, my gosh! I cannot wait for more. This story is absolutely amazing! I love the interaction between Daniel and Johnny. And of course all the lovely whump:)
Irrelevant86 chapter 9 . 7/15
I both love and hate you right now! I love you because I mean wow what an amazing chapter! I hate you because god that fucking cliffhanger! Like god damn! Can’t wait to read more!
spiderduck1985 chapter 9 . 7/15
Fantastic Chapter! I was on the edge of my seat! I love that Aisha, Kev, Hawk, and Sam are now involved as well! I can't wait for the next chapter!
The whump is so graphic, youch Daniel! Sweet to see how much Johnny cares about him now and the info all valley tournament fiasco coming to light. I’m just worried the kids won’t make it in time; they seem to be stalling an awful lot. Thanks for the update
Irrelevant86 chapter 8 . 7/9
Please continue this! I love it, it’s wonderful and I just have to know how it ends!
Liv chapter 3 . 5/19
You could have put snake instead of nightmare in the end of this chapter.
Reader chapter 8 . 4/28
More ... please?!
PrinceJai chapter 1 . 4/8
Pls update! I've been waiting ages for some Johnny whump. This story is way to awesome to be abandoned.
Reader chapter 8 . 4/7
More !
Please?
Like a total cliff hanger If this was a book I would buy it please continue!
Thanks
spiderduck1985 chapter 8 . 2/25
Really Good Chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
I was waiting for this! Woah, how did things manage to get even worse wth. With the ever present threat of Barnes and the even worse predicament Johnny and Daniel are now under, this situation looks unmanageable to me. So intrigued to see how this’ll turn out!
actorben chapter 7 . 11/13/2018
Dammit! Why do the bad guys always seem to be one step ahead here!? I hope both Kreese AND Mike Barnes suffer terribly in the end! IF DANIEL DIES, WE RIOT!
spiderduck1985 chapter 7 . 11/11/2018
Awesome Chapter! I loved the dialogue between Miguel and Robby.
Sweepo chapter 6 . 11/4/2018
Looking forward to the next chapter.