Reviews for The Ultimate Sacrifice
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
You actually made me cry with this. Oh god... I loved it! *hugs Johnny*
Lady Viva chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
I'm dealing with a bout of insomnia and came across this fic. All I can say is I'm a tearful mess. Lovely/sad story about my second fave Tracy.
astalder27 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
OMG! Terrific job! This had me crying my eyes out! *sniffle* so sad!
music nimf chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
John, man, what a way to go. Saving people 'till the end. :*) and, and, Oh excuse me. I need a moment...Okay, I'm good. That was so emotional. Every moment was just so perfect. Five gold stars for you!Bye!
Chemical Girl chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Oh no. I was nearly in tears. I like the idea of giving the good old hollywood action film the thunderbirds touch. Great job.
bad and on the un chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
lved your story you should keep on going it was so good i think you should become a writter

lovedlovedlovedloved

By

band and on the run
Tanwen Micara chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Wow ... this was really great ... I'm almost crying, but you got the emotions just right.
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
I've read this story once... twice... thrice... ;) you get the picture. I Love this story. It's great!
TRKQC chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Beautiful...just...wow!

(crying too hard to go on)
Daria4 chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Lovely story indeed! You've got a great grasp of the individual personalities within the Tracy family, and a wonderful feel for John especially. I love a good John Tracy story! Thanks!
CharlieCaller chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Jeez, I'm almost crying... I couldn't have seen John or any of his brothers or even his father doing anything different than that, risking his life for the world. And he did it in style, going away as a star.

Little By Little - an excellent choice of song. Its one of the few Oasis songs I really really like. Nicely done :)
Purupuss chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
This is one of those stories that you just have to review. One that keeps popping up out of your memory. The problem is how do you say that you enjoyed something when it is so sad, and someone dies. I keep hoping that maybe John managed to get into an escape pod, or somehow survived, but that would just blunt the story.

I've taken my time before reviewing this and I'm still not happy with what I've said, but basically I think it's a great story.
animationfan chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
I have been away for weeks. Strolling through looking for quick stories to read and came upon this. I am glad/sad that I did not read at work but good thing because I am crying right now. I love John and to read his sacrifice to save all his loved ones...

just what I needed before bedtime!

Mary
Sophie27 chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
You've written a real gem there. I can totally believe that John would do that for his family - it would be horrible to be the one left up in space.
Kate Kernshaw chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Wow! Great story, and very well-written. But you should have placed a 5-hanky warning on this! I finally get to read of "my" fave character, John, being the hero for a change, and he has to die in order to do it! Okay, make that 6-hankies!

I hope you write another John-as-hero story, but next time, let him live-okay? Just for me? Please?

Thanks for the wonderful read!