Reviews for Take Me For Who I Am
inuyashaprincess chapter 14 . 11/11/2009
that is inpossible it can't end here have kagome get kidnapped or something
itachisgirlfriend23 chapter 14 . 4/5/2008
vety good til the end chapter.i actually hoped you would write no offense but the ending did kinda suck.
mystical-maiden107 chapter 10 . 4/2/2006
haha lol that was funny...
mystical-maiden107 chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
wow...pure bliss..totally romantic...incredibly hot...but i hope it's not the only lemon in this story! ;)..and maybe a little bit more..*ahem* descriptove and intimate..lol
KissMeLikeYouLikeMe chapter 9 . 12/2/2005
yo im up for the drug/alcohol addiction! and child abuse and gangs um...ya i just like them kind yet i hate all of it in realty lol well ya oh by the way AWESOME STORY!
Duzen Broken DreamZ chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
o0o0o0o0
Mystic Arrow chapter 10 . 9/11/2005
dude what the fucking hell was that all about. you suck! screw not flaming. inuyasha and kagome have just gotta be together
Mystic Arrow chapter 8 . 9/11/2005
good chappie. now i think that kouga is even more of an asshole. i want to see him get beat up by inuyasha. kagome. miroku, ayame, sango, and tea all at once.
Mystic Arrow chapter 6 . 9/11/2005
i want everyone to know that kouga's an asshole. glad that you realized. kagome shouldn't be defensive with inuyasha they should go out. it is by the INUYASHA without the space. the space is annoying cut it out. love the story overall though.
suppup17 chapter 10 . 8/22/2005
WOW, I'm going to conitinue. Defently. You have me SO hooked. It's such a cute story. But poor Inu, he didn't tell did he. It was someone else who gave thier secret away. Oh well... Better find out in the next chapter!
5254 chapter 14 . 7/14/2005
FUKK YOU YER STORIE SUKKS SHIT IT DOESSNT EVEN MAAKE ANY SENSE..LIKE YOU!
Machitis chapter 5 . 6/12/2005
I'm really starting to enjoy these stories of yours, I think this is the third one that i started reading. The story is good, it's always a bit funny how Inu manages to always get kagome to say something that she doesnt want to say. Anyway, i"ll read on.
roxx-c chapter 14 . 5/3/2005
love it! it was so good ! man...i was really confused at some parts but i finally understood!(me and my slow brain!) bwhahah! anyway keep writing ur really good!

roxx-c
sesshy'zgurl chapter 13 . 3/29/2005
OMG I'D KILL THAT FUCKING BITCH AND MAKE UP A MILLION RUMORS ABOUT HER AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HER OH AND WRITE MORE I LIKE THIS STORY!
LoveableNekoKyouFan87 chapter 2 . 3/10/2005