Reviews for Naruto uzumaki : The greatest prodigy
a.j.grabowski chapter 9 . 4/21
Nvm abiut my previous review i forgot she was a aunt
a.j.grabowski chapter 9 . 4/21
Just relized in the show naruto calls here granny tusande now its true lol
DDjordan31 chapter 7 . 4/15
Dial it back on the ship its lowkey kind of annoying
Luciendar chapter 15 . 4/1
Naruto's progression makes very little sense. I mean, it's cool that he uses Genjutsu. But that's not how Itachi trained him. Him favoring it so heavily makes no sense.

If you want your audience to understand that you should make it more obvious. Him using a bit of Genjutsu at the chunin exams inferred very little. It looks more like you just pulled that excuse out of your ass. Not saying you did but that's the impression I'm left with.
Luciendar chapter 8 . 3/31
Please don't make the girls pathetic. I love Yugao. Naruto doesn't need weak like girls on his team.
Luciendar chapter 4 . 3/31
Good stuff for the most part. Just realized Sakura isn't in the poll. Lol, F Sakura. Kidding, but I don't like her.

That said, I have one issue. I really hate how so many write a young Naruto accepting such life altering news so easily. He finds out Hiruzen has been lying and tears into him. Then he finds out the reason why everyone hates him is because his father sealed the fox inside of him, knowingly leaving him alone with a massive burden and a target on his back. How does he handle this? Like it's no big freaking deal! I know, he cried a bit, but even if he wasn't mad Naruto should've had a full blown panic attack at the very least. I mean, his entire life has basically been a lie. How are you writing him sucking it up so easily? Why would he even take Hiruzen's assurances that they loved him at face value after everything he just found out? None of it makes sense.
mindanila471 chapter 2 . 2/17
Press F..
TrunksJae chapter 22 . 1/9
After ch 17 it got boring
TrunksJae chapter 22 . 1/9
Thus shit ass
Brian chapter 1 . 1/7
Vote Anko Miterashi as Naruto wife. Only Anko can relate to Naruto as both are hated by Konoha for events beyond their control. Both are passionate and impulsive and fun loving people. Both are named after food. No one else can connect to each other like they can. Seriously who else can understand the pain of being outcast for years and years cursed at wherever you go and flat out ignored. Only Anko can relate to that. Vote Anko Miterashi as Naruto wife today.
ItzJoe chapter 1 . 1/6
dude he cant just pick up a scroll on the fireball jutsu and learn it, he needs to learn nature transformations and what actual affinity he has first smh
bibink729 chapter 13 . 12/18/2023
good
bibink729 chapter 12 . 12/8/2023
jjjnnvbbn
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 20 . 12/1/2023
I was like I wonder who replaced naruto? dickless... AH sai
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 10 . 12/1/2023
the perv is really starting to get on my nerves