Reviews for Loving Eowyn
ApprenticeMagic chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
I liked the Aragorn chapter. The speech part was difficult to read and Aragorn's title is 'Elessar' not Ellesar.
FrancesBertram chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
That was really good although I hate the way you structured this chapter. Please follow the policy of separating each chapter with a space. That would make it look much better and easier to read.
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Your sentences are very choppy and short. Try to take two sentences and combine them and vary your sentences length, then eliminate extraneous details- that would be much easier to read and the story would flow much better. After all, this is from one guy's perspective and people don't think in a series of staccato six-word sentences, right? They mix it up a little. ) I'll give an example from this chapter:

"I can still remember the first time I saw here. The way the shadows played on her face. It was if they were trying to aid her in hiding her pain. She was full of pain and sorrow back then. It almost devoured her. But to see how she has risen from the depths of sorrow to see such joy shows what a truly remarkable woman she is."

How about combining thoughts: "I remember well the first time I saw her and the way the shadows played on her face, as if to hide her pain. Her heart was full of sorrow that almost devoured her. The way she overcame it and embraced life again showed me what a truly remarkable woman she is."

Just a thought- thanks
Get Real Or Die chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
It's good. I always wondered how elessar would have fared with arwen as a wife. In the movies she seemed so wooden to me, so beautiful, yet unmarred by pain and strife. Eowyn is real and I always rejoiced when she and Faramir married, even if I felt that their story should have been told more, if only to wipe the last traces of aragorn from her mind.

Alas, that is what fanfiction is for and this is a good one.
IridescentFlight chapter 2 . 8/25/2004
Aragorn's emotions were a bit overplayed here. And you spelt Elessar wrong. It's not with 2 l's. This is so not what Aragorn would have thought, even if he had felt anything for eowyn other than friendship. Glad to contribute my flames to Gandalf and his Balrog. But I will say that I think you can write well.
Mary chapter 2 . 6/8/2004
That was awsome
Noellerin chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
I like both pieces. But is Eowyn really that blind to how Aragorn feels? I always got the impression from the books that he loved her more than she loved him. He really seemed to change, shut himself down after he found out about their engagement. But that could just be me.
Very good work. And it doesn't resemble anyone's work, that I've read at least.
icywhitelady chapter 2 . 2/11/2004
Will you continue? Its good!
icywhitelady chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Aragorn desiring Eowyn.. ahh! Love it! :P
Lady Laswen chapter 2 . 2/5/2004
That was great! Do you think you could write some more chapter's from Eowyn's and Arwen's views?
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 2 . 1/18/2004
O, good! I love angst! hehehe. The Eowyn/Aragorn 'ship always intrigued me. Even though I knew that Arogorn and Arwen we're ment to be be, true love forever blah blah blah. It was just so...forbiden the Eowyn/Aragorn thing. *grin* Good job.
and on another not. Please please please update the 28 days fic! *grin* I am in Breathless anticipation!
eowyn the fair chapter 2 . 1/18/2004
What is it with these storys about Aragorn regretting not chosing eowyn and then not being able to get her back!i hate them! have them get back together for once.
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
This is not very likely. Canon-wise arwen is the love of Aragorns life, and Aragorn has waited about sixty years to be able to marry her. She is a three thousand year old halfelf, who chose to become mortal for him. owyn in comparsion is only a lovesick child, valorous but nothing more, really.
So, I can not see Aragorn suddenly fall for her out of the bluem, especially after he finally got Arwen.
Whatever.
Aislynn
The Dark Wanderer chapter 2 . 1/15/2004
Wow! You updated! That was really interesting with Faramir's POV. Though I am an Aragorn/Éowyn fan, from reading the books I knew Faramir would always love Éowyn, and if anyone ever wanted her, they would have to go through him first. Great job and please continue!
The Bookbinder's Daughter chapter 2 . 1/15/2004
Huzzah! F/E, A/E, and angst, all in the same fic - what more could one ask for?