Reviews for Seven Winds
Love this story! Can't wait to see how this changes the storyline
cwrywn chapter 5 . 8/26
The lack of Grey Wind is criminal! HAHAHAAH I kid I kid, I absolutely LOVE your Roslin! I can wait to read more of the awesome Roslin/Hermione! I can just imagine her fighting to war like a Gryffindor for Rob! And I love how you sensually wrote the love making scene!

I am so looking forward on how Roslin&Robb will change the fate of Westeros! Also, please please what will happen to Winterfell? I hope Robb would not let Theon go, and I hope Lord Bolton will not revolt. T-T gaaaaah, wishful thinking since I know Westeros is all about betrayal and stuff. I just hope some things will change for the better now that The Red Wedding was avoided.

I am eagerly waiting for the next update! Thank you for writing this awesome story!
AlyssaWonderland chapter 5 . 8/24
OMG, I just found this fic and I am SO in love. PLEASE update soon! This is outstanding!
Pygmy Hippo chapter 5 . 8/6
I love it :D
Typotastic chapter 2 . 8/3
I'm liking the direction of this so far but you do seem to be falling into one of the pitfalls of these "reborn" fics. Using dreams as a way to relay a past life is a good thing in my opinion because it doesn't result in the current character being overwritten or an adult in a child's body deal that takes forever to get going and doesn't acknowledge the consequences. However doing this you have to remember that the character you've made isn't really Hermoine, she should be Roslin as much as she is Hermione if you're sticking with vague memories (which I do think you should, otherwise Roslin is drowned beneath the memories of an entire life, still there but much more muted). My actual point that's relevant to the chapter is that her thoughts on Nobility and lack of knowledge on what to do are phrased poorly, she's been raised here, shes had years of life being taught nothing but nobility and how to be a wife (unless Frey is truely that incompetent) but even so her thoughts are reading more like a Hermoine transplant than a girl with her memories. You've started writing the second one which is frankly much more interesting to me from a characterization and growth perspective and I hope you stick with it and don't go full overwrite in later chapters.

(tldr: Roslin should never be confused by basic things unless they are things her education hasn't reached. If they are she should acknowledge it as such. Things from her past life should be new things to compare her reality to, not the things assumed to be the way things are as they are being introduced in a generally vague manner after her formative years. ie. "really the way it had been done in her dreams made much more sense, more titles just helped keep everything organized.")

Okay I've filled my 3am unnecessary review of a chapter that's been written for a while already quota, good luck with your writing!
Gremlin Jack chapter 5 . 8/1
An interesting and more realistic start to the usual HP character in Westeros story. Very interested, do go on.
Esm3rald chapter 5 . 7/31
Great story! Please, update soon!
8goose8 chapter 5 . 7/29
Please update again soon!
MWolfe13 chapter 5 . 7/22
This chapter was great! I thought the wedding night was fantastic! Can’t wait to see where you take this.
RRW chapter 5 . 7/20
I wonder if Roslin can apparate? Perhaps she can pick up Ned from the dungeons before its too late?
AvalonRivers chapter 5 . 7/20
Loved the romantic scene! Can’t wait for the next update!
thunder18 chapter 5 . 7/19
Great chapter Update soon
Ananke Perforce chapter 5 . 7/19
The bedding scene was sweet and hot and a little bit feral - excellent job! I like that you wrote Robb’s nerves as well; it kept him from being some sort of teenage sex-god, as I’ve seen elsewhere. It ended up being mainly chemistry, Hermione’s distant memories, and Robb’s instinctual lupine/warg behavior (what seems to be a generous helping of magic) that made the coupling a positive experience for both characters.

I particularly enjoyed the hints as to Robb’s own Northron magic (warging and such) with the sharpening of his facial features and the greying of his eyes. Emphasizing his more lupine mannerisms was a nice touch - I spy some foreshadowing!

Overall: fantastic writing. I’m eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
alice chapter 5 . 7/19
vivement la suite
saku hyuuga chapter 5 . 7/19
This chapter was great! I love the animalistic quality in Robb and the way it went the big reveal of Rosslin-Herm? eh? magic.
Thank youuu!