Reviews for Into the Wood
Inudaughter chapter 9 . 12/30/2006
update?
Althea M chapter 8 . 7/9/2006
Please send chaper 8, if it is still available. I have just discovered this story and so far, I'm enjoying it greatly. I hope that you'll take the time to finish it.
Tsuna Dragon chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
nice! I love it! Keep up the great work! _~
Bigtimekikyouhater chapter 9 . 2/16/2005
Finish it!Finish it!Finish it! Finish it! Finish it!Finish it!(writes this till dies -)
inuyashas-chicky-13 chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
great story! would u plz write more to ur other story a transfer student...PLZ, PLZ, PLZ!
Dark Akashi chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
CHAN CHAN! i read it and loved it! keep up the good work.. READ MY EVANGELION STORY!

April!
aearoniell chapter 9 . 9/22/2003
Are you going to update this?
CraziAznGurl chapter 9 . 9/17/2003
veri nice! great stori! its realli good..im guessin its similar to the play Into the Woods...im just guessin..ya know..since the stori is called Into the Woods! lmao! ;) i cant wait to find out wut happens next! DIE KIKYOU! DIE NARAKU! MAY U BOTH BURN IN HE...yea...newayz. lol! :P update soon!
Silver Dragon 2488 chapter 9 . 8/16/2003
Bleh. I don't like lemons.. Gross. On the other hand, since I didn't read the lemon part, it was a short chappie. I still feel sorry for Inu-chan. Update soon!
Heather Christi chapter 9 . 8/13/2003
Yeah! I'm happy you updated! Finally! _ Anyway, InuYasha and Kagome (what hole) LOL that was funnie! Sick a little, but funnie! -.-* Yeah so Update soon and continue 'cause I love this story.
silverpuppyinuyasha chapter 9 . 8/11/2003
10/10
Lavender Gaia chapter 9 . 8/11/2003
Being your beta, I've already read this, but I'm reviewing to keep you happy! _ Uh...good chapter?

Hold on...what do you mean the funniest lemon you've ever written? You've done more? Or do you just mean your other story?
GoldenGalaxia chapter 8 . 8/7/2003
I would like to get the fic e-mailed to me.

That is my e-mail.

I like this fic a lot!

You have 2 keep going!

Or...

Are you planing it send it all to the e-mail now?

Hehe, that's ok with me.

As long as I get more of this fic.

_

TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!
Silver Dragon 2488 chapter 8 . 7/24/2003
I need the chappie! The whole "not uploading right" thing has happened to me too, so I don't know what's going on with the website. But still, please send me the chappie! (chappie 8)
Lavender Gaia chapter 7 . 7/22/2003
Ok, I realized how to fix the apostrophe problem. You have to load it as a Microsoft Webpage. At least that's what I did and it worked.