Reviews for Changes
jankmusic chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
This is a good chapter. I wish you would update soon though. I really enjoy this fanfic. It's my favorite out of all the ones I've read...but I'm just now reviewing
NotJustAnotherVillain19 chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
I like the opening and how it sets up for a cool plot. I since Teagan and Ryan are in(?) or graduated college, I don’t think they should be referred to as ‘kids’- it makes them seem a lot younger.

So far so good! I like the descriptions and the language use. I think you’re really sticking to the characters.

When they are in the helicopter on the way to Nublar, Grant said “I also see the numerous problems with a raptor trying to fly. I too don’t see how it could work.
afitwilight chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
There is no other person that knows Jurassic Park as well as you! You've done a wonderful job with this story and I'm so lucky to be able read them! Jurassic Park will always be a part of our lives, and I just want you to know that I'm very proud of you! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your story posted here! So get to work! LOL! Love ya mon ami!
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
WOW! You are a GOOD writer! If you don't update I will be forced to hunt you down and make you tell me the next chapter! I love it! Ingenious! Perfect! Creative! Magnificent! In need of updating! LOL...Great job!
LauraCynthia chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Doom and Gloom!

(you know)

He said it was wrong, and it would fail.
jd burns chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Whoa. Pretty heavy stuff.
Angel LeeAnn chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Wow. What a long, but enjoyable chapter. I hope you update soon.
Bernadette chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
I hope you continue with this story because it has a very different and interesting story line to the movie.
R-Krulle chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Hope that there is going to be more to this story. I"m interested in seeing the way that you handle the rest.

I'm thinking that so fr this is a really good story.
afitwilight chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
AWESOME! If I do say so myself! I just want to tell you that I'm glad you decided to post this story. Thank you for letting me be your "officical reviewer" Hehe. I can't wait to see more posted. Love ya mon ami!