Reviews for Not Yet
Marie King chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
What an amazing way to write how River perceives the world with her gift. I loved how you wrote in in third person but it felt extremely first person to me. Great job!
Malvolia chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Excellent balance for a River fic, showing her deep intuition about people along with her "what is she talking about" side.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Wow. That was so... River. It was bizarre and compelling and SO River. You are such an amazing writer, I am totally loving your stories. Hopefully you're not getting tired of me reviewing yet!

~Red Bess Rackham
Me chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Very poetic. The voice is uniquely River's. I like the way you did Zoe, since she never got much character development in the show- her thinking about a child just fits so perfectly- it only ever had one mention in the series, and yet you drew it out and made it fit. And making Book the centre of River's thoughts, so his secrets(undisclosed by Joss), can remain that way until we learn more, was an elegant way to do it.

An all round lovely work.
Sonya chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Wow, this was beautiful and eery at the same time. And I simply loved the last line. "Sometimes she wonders who the serpent in the garden will turn out to be." Gave me chills. *sighs* God, I miss this show. :( Esp. after reading stories that are so good they almost seem to have leapt straight from the brain of Joss and landed here at for me to read. Stories like this one. Wonderful work, as always.
FireflyFan chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Very nice! Deep and thought provoking, I enjoyed it very much.
sphinx81 chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Beautiful, beautiful story. You completely captured all of the characters angst and deepest thoughts, their fears and desires, not to mention what makes each of them tick in their own extraordinarily individual way. I've been a great admirer of your stories from the beginning, and they only keep getting better and better. Keep up the fantastic work.