Reviews for You're not Bill Weasley
lun27 chapter 1 . 7/1
I'm not sure I caught that right, what colour is Ron's hair again? :'D Just joking lol

I expected a little more humour in this one, but it still worked great. The characterisation was on point and the dialogue witty :)
trickster32 chapter 1 . 7/1
Typical Minerva shirks her duty and the other had to take over for her...

Ron Weasley - lazy, is only a small part of it. Would he really wanted to be a curse breaker, then he would have talked with Bill before even starting at Hogwarts and then chosen the right courses in his 3rd year.

Yes, Snape was blunt, but it was necessary - Ron can't become one as he didn't have the right attitude and he had chosen the wrong courses. Or did Ron hoped that nepotism gets him the job?

To put it simple - Ron didn't have the qualifications for this profession and it is better to tell him now, as let him fail the entry exam. Besides should Ron really wants to be one, then he can switch courses, showed his dedication and take the necessary exams. He won't do it...
Dixie.f.9 chapter 1 . 6/30
Ron is right. Severus needs to take his grades and say. You don’t study to get good grades so here are the career paths available to you.
notsing chapter 1 . 6/30
Hey, pretty good job with getting Snape down as the nasty, vicious prick he is.
JeanAndBilius chapter 1 . 6/30
Yes liked this - what people don't get about Ron is he is a typical lad - good hearted and loyal but also moody and lazy.