Reviews for The Red Chain Of Fate
Smiling Lemon chapter 7 . 11/20/2021
I can't stop laughing. I had so much fun reading the sass and teasing between these two please we need more!
Smiling Lemon chapter 6 . 11/19/2021
Ooh poor but very fortunate marco he has no idea how much fun Hpoo is going to have with him. And Hpoo knows how to handle men that give her too much lip love it! And the teasing was amazing too!
Cristofer25 chapter 5 . 10/31/2021
I love this story so far!
crazybeebee chapter 7 . 10/18/2021
This is amazing and my heart craves more. Thank you for this
Hivedragon chapter 7 . 7/2/2021
Great that Hekapoo suggested to change the ringtone and lol Marco's parents.
Tagir chapter 7 . 7/2/2021
(chuckles) honestly, I like such stories so much, like seriously few places show where H-poo get acquainted with the Earth , and I also like your story and it makes me awaken, as it were, a hungry interest, so I will wait with all my heart for the continuation and do not forget us in touch, and then you never know what (and yes, thank you for the chapter, I hope another chapter will be released in the near future)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2021
love it
a54321 chapter 7 . 6/16/2021
I swear, Marco and Hekapoo for for such a fun couple and even just a fun duo in general :D And you've really captured what makes their interactions so much in this story so far!
Momijifan Low-Ki chapter 7 . 6/15/2021
Good to see another chapter up And it’s also great to see these two get along so well during dinner. Let’s hope it goes well with school
Silber D. Wolf chapter 7 . 6/14/2021
Great
warprince2000 chapter 7 . 6/14/2021
Gray chapter can’t wait to see what happens next
Gobert600 chapter 7 . 6/13/2021
I look forward to the next chapter
Smashing Skunk53 chapter 7 . 6/13/2021
Happy to see this still getting the occasional update. Still love the pairing, though kind of sad how the show ended.
Gamelover41592 chapter 7 . 6/13/2021
excellent work on this chapter and lots of funny moments well done :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 6/13/2021