Reviews for Remedial Jedi Theology
feedthesquirrel chapter 6 . 6/14
I absolutely love this story. Well done!
Scarease chapter 6 . 3/29
jango has to fin this funny as hell .Jedi like need also find the Sith Hidden Shrines farther Line Banes ability caste darkside shroud and manipulation.
Scarease chapter 3 . 3/28
Form What understand is that Darkside in way is Individuality,predatory,Domonant ,Passion desire to grow .In way it like very dominate Alpha Personality Dog like tough owner some has right balance force to punish it but also the control not go to far .Like very dominate Dog It will constant test owner for weakness .Sadily to Sith Fall to hubris of Fear and Self
Well Lightside Seems to embody Unity ,Kindness ,More Soothing Emotions .

Problem with Sith is that enforce will over Force ripping power from it and defying natural order of universe in Such drain life of other ,trying bend time to their own will ,purposely cause harm to Force and all life in bid for more control and power .The Sith consumed by Individuality ,Fear ,need to dominate ,desire for power .In End Sith consumed by Fear of Death ,Fear not have enough power ,fear of loss of power ,Fear of others power ,Fear of unknown and so for they constant seek more control and power .Through methods that harm the very balance of Universe and Will of it .

But like all thing when darkness get to power it either self-destroys or Light sider come to self balance .Same with Jedi When Jedi become to stagnate ,Blind by light that forget individuality then Darksider like Sith Rise and destroy order give chance to start a as Sun right banishing the dark so to does dark fall banishing the light .Duty of Jedi find that balance night .

happy to see such intellectual Starwars fanfiction that get into philosophy and such .
Scarease chapter 2 . 3/28
Chaos is a Lie for everything has pattern .Would not say that Jedi do not have Attachment consider Bond between Apprentice and Master is closest thing have to parent to child relationship although bit distant side of things .
Sadily this Detachment one thing led Jedi astray from Force .It possessiveness ,Lack of restraint ,Self control and inability to let go that leads to darkside .Plus not having proper ways deal emotions .We after all creature meant to form attachments who species formed packs ,herds ,flocks ,schools into tribes ,clans ,villages and eventual cities and Nations .Many creature biological engineers to form attachements .The Important part know when losses up on one attachment and ability to let go that Absolute master is Will of Force above Jedi Code and Above Republic law .
Scarease chapter 1 . 3/27
Where their ignorance there is Knowledge ,
Where there power their most be self-restraint ,
where their is passion their most be control ,
Where light there is darkness ,
Their no Death without life ,
there is no Master their the Force .
Peace is the delay of Conflict
We most grow and learn or stagnate and die
Through Force We gain purpose
The Force is One and it all
Through force I shell Break my Chains
by its power Will free all that hold me back
I Serve the Force and so Give me Purpose
Through that purpose transcend mind and souls to higher being .
Gabriel510 chapter 6 . 2/3
Wow, slow clap man. Slow clap.
That was awesome. That was some of the most interesting Star Wars Force and Jedi philosophy I've read. I enjoyed it immensely. Thanks for sharing.
jayley chapter 6 . 1/31
somehow, i started reading this story at chapter 5 while searching for a particular fanfiction via google last week. i somehow didn't notice chapter 5 wasn't the start of the story, loved the story and favorited it, without i suppose, really paying attention to the title. a few days later while still looking for the other story, i happen across this story again, but starting at chapter one and not noticing the title... i did then notice it on my favorites list, a recent addition and was just so completely confused about how it got there since i didn't remember any of it, until i got to chapter 5...just felt i should share this since it was so ridiculous! but it also weirdly felt like i'd read the sequel first, and then found the prequel, which was fun!
Phoenix Flight chapter 6 . 12/19/2021
Damn, I love this story.
LucasTheWhale chapter 1 . 12/10/2021
This story was amazing. Thank you.
Selfavatar chapter 6 . 8/9/2021
Wonderful. I can't believe it took so long for me to see a reference to this story and follow a link to read it.
Darklooshkin chapter 6 . 8/8/2021
Love your work.

A stunning depiction of Obi Wan.
Fencer22 chapter 6 . 8/7/2021
I have had people telling me to read this fic ever since starting my own star wars fic. And I can certainly see why. I don’t actually agree with the pedestal you have put the Jedi on. And I highly disagree with the pedestal you’ve placed obi wan on in particular. This idea of people who more or less rise above the flaws inherent in humanity is just sooo… it usually grates at me because that’s usually what gives rise to Marry Sue syndrome. Here you aplied that idea successfully. And that alone is an accomplishment worthy of high praise. But my dislike for the concept is a personal issue and in no way reduced the quality of your work or how enjoyable it was to read. I don’t agree with your interpretation of the Jedi. But I very much appreciate the skill with which you displayed it.
serialkeller chapter 6 . 7/30/2021
This was amazing. I wish there were more fix fics for star wars, most of the star wars fics are time travel ones where vader comes back but it's just an angsty journey the whole way until the last chapter usually. This is a nice change of pace.
Waela chapter 6 . 7/15/2021