Reviews for Knotted Heart
irelandk chapter 1 . 10/7
Mollytamale chapter 1 . 9/17
Hi, I’m a little late but I just finished reading this one shot. I enjoyed it very much and just want to commend you for your bravery. I read your AN and was very moved. No woman or man should EVER have to go through something like you (or Bella) did. I definitely don’t want to cross a line but I just want to say that whatever trauma happened to you was 100% NOT YOUR FAULT. I don’t have to know you or know the circumstances of the assault to know that. Thank you for sharing this story. I feel really inspired by your bravery.
Cina's chapter 1 . 2/1
Wow you had me going there. I thought how in the hell is letting him touch her if she was just raped. Wonderful written.
VryUnique chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
It was made very clear by the end of the story that they were a couple and in love so why would Bella be afraid he would end what they have? That didn't make sense that he would break up with her when he loved her.
Thanks for sharing, enjoyed your one shot.
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 1 . 10/28/2018
Oh how I loved it! I really hope you’ll expand it because this bond between Edward and Bella as well as Sir and Kitten is quite amazing.
Thanks for sharing. Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2018
This is lovely! So well written! I really hope you continue it and make it a full length fic .
twilightobession chapter 1 . 9/24/2018
Enjoyed reading this story. Hope you expand it.
liatb01 chapter 1 . 9/24/2018
I loved this story! You have a way of writing that pulls me (the reader) in. Its wonderful. I can't wait to see more of this story.
Hetwaszoietsals chapter 1 . 9/19/2018
As a survivor it's hard for me to read but also beautiful to read.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 8/21/2018
Love it!
kneon chapter 1 . 8/11/2018
This was amazing. I’m so sad I didn’t read this during the contest because I would voted for you. I’m so glad you are continuing this because I want more.
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
was not expecting this to end so sweetly! glad you've been able to take a brutal violation and rise above the horror
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2018
Looking forward to the rest of the story!
sas chapter 1 . 7/1/2018
liked it very much and would be interested in reading backstory. thanks
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 7/2/2018
Aww, at least he was able to see who & what she needed. I think we all have kinks and knots, that’s what life does for us. I think it makes us more interesting, after all life would be boring if you never hit any bumps along the way. Normal doesn’t mean shit, my normal is (thankfully) different to other people’s. Sometimes though I do wish that the bitch known as karma would visit those truly horrible people a little bit sooner. Debbie