Reviews for Therapy
ChocolateBeth chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
oh my freaking god this is hilarious! "you have a nice last name" I can't even oh god

haha I really really enjoyed reading it :D
ksbg chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
OKAY THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE READ TODAY!. I JUST CANT STOP LAUGHING REALLY, BALTHAZAR GETTY AND JAMES AUBREY, AND ERIC BEING ANNOYING, RALPH AND JACK'S INNER HOMOSEXUALLITY ! MAN, THIS IS SO HILARIOUS! HAHAHHAHAHHAHAH, CONGRATULATIONS YOU MADE MY DAY. OH AND "...IM...ROGER"
HAHAHHAHAHAAH OH HELL, I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER.
MelonCat chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
OMG THE KYRIE SONG I LOVE THAT SONG.
This was also, frigging hilarious. Hilarious.
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This is the greatest thing ever. Cx I love Bill. He's... just awesome. I love it.
seerstella chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
"Roger-you're too quiet."

"..." said Roger.

THAT PART. AND THAT BALTHAZAR/JAMES PART. AND THE ENDING. AND ALL THE PARTS. LMAO.
You should continue this! This is amazing! XD
I wonder why Jack or Roger doesn't have identity crisis too (like Jack cursing like Chris and then he realized that he is Tom or something) :D
Simon's lover chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Ummm...I love this. Well doneee!
Hammsters chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
OMFG this was so fudging funny! SO AM I JAMES AUBREY OR BALTHAZAR GETTY! Haha, so funny, rotflp (rolling on the floor laughing psychotically) Let me clear things up for them. Ralph is James Aubrey cuz he was cuter than Balthazar Getty and Jack is CHRIS FURRH! because he's hot. Thanks for writing this it rocked!
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
So true.
threecankeepasecret chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Ha, that's hilarious.
momobird chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
this is so hilarious! i couldn't stop laughing AT ALL. you got me confused there with all the actor references... i'll figure it out. xD

awesome job! :)
momobird chapter 1 . 10/20/2010

awesome job! :)
IchibanSweetie chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Frikin' Hilarious xD. Well done!
Lauren Kassidy chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
ohmygod, that was so funny! well written :]
ocida chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
perfect. i love it.
ZAFO chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
you are totally the best. hilarious.