Reviews for HP: When the Time is Right
I love it!
Lisiane chapter 10 . 6/13
Nice!
Sheankelor chapter 10 . 2/3
Ah! Thanks for the note at the end, I was going to be worried about you for a moment. I'd forgotten the rating. -

Thanks for having Harry decided that enough time had passed and that it was now. Did they ever get down to finish dinner? Or how long does Severus' spell last?

I know Al is going to keep this a secret for just a while and then when the time is perfect he is going to have Lily and James bind to an agreement not to freak out and then tell them. *laughs* Probably right before Harry and Severus walk through the door. Though, he might not tell them but still bind them to not freaking out. He might want to see their expressions.

That said, this was lovely, Ladio. Thank you for writing in and sharing it with all the rest of us.
Sheankelor chapter 9 . 2/3
Yep, I agree with Severus, Al is the best. Well, maybe not, but we've not met the other two quite yet so we don't know for sure. Anyway, Al gets all sorts of points for warming the truck. For insisting on it with that knowing twinkle in his eyes.

Also, thank you for letting Harry agree to coming back. I couldn't help but laugh and agree with Severus when he pointed out that he was a Potions Master and was quite capable of brewing with distractions. He also had lots of experience at it too.
Sheankelor chapter 8 . 2/3
*Grins* Al gets the whole bed to himself! I'm positive that boy planned it this way. He just wanted all the covers and to hoard the pillows and not have to worry about being kicked or rolled on to.

And of course, Severus knew that Al sent him or that at least Al knew about them now. How? Because Harry was at his door and banging and not worried about waking Al. Those two Slytherins might eventually teach Harry to see cause and effect. Maybe.

Thanks for a lovely cuddle and not a rush into things. Harry was right - this is something that needs a bit to brew and be thought about before going on to the next step.
Sheankelor chapter 7 . 2/3
*sneaks quietly in, sets a cup of coffee and a plate of sweet rolls on the table with a small bowl of cut fruit before curling up and casting apologetic looks* I'm sorry. I know, you've said before you've been late, but this is far too late to be bothered with calling it late, this is excruciatingly late. *draws a deep breath and lets it go* Please, forgive me? *cast a pleading look before letting it all go*

Al was ... was perfect in this one. As perfect as perfect can be. Harry has his occupation pegged, even if he doesn't do it professionally. *nods* I like the head that one has on his shoulders. I also love how Harry needs to talk to someone! I know he isn't happy that he is confiding in his 13 yr old son who is his to take care of and hear the confessions of, but sometimes they see things better than parents do. Harry didn't unload, but asked a perfectly acceptable and needed to know question - did Al approve?

Yes, this was a great follow up chapter to the last one, now I am going to go see the rest of this lovely tale.
flower pot girl chapter 10 . 1/9
A great story and I like the way you left it with so much potential.
fanofthisfiction chapter 10 . 12/9/2018
I admit, you had me searching up terms in the chapter from 'floo' to 'evanesco.' I enjoyed learning how accomplished each was in their wizardly techniques and that despite the age difference, everything was what they'd hoped it would be.

The pauses and hesitations certainly captivated and though it's rated "T," insinuations took things into sensuous territory.

From your hesitations to whether or not to continue in chapter 1, look how far you've come. Feelings have been requited and after viewing some images of these two, I found it even more entertaining Severus took commands from a younger Harry so easily/eagerly.

Thanks for sharing!
CuquiLuna03 chapter 10 . 12/9/2018
Gracias, preciosa historia, saludos.
abe1234 chapter 10 . 12/9/2018
Thank you for a lovely story. It has been a joy to follow a short story with so much depth and character. Your characters have been lovely and with both fear, strength and resolve. Not everybody remember that the characters also get older and will never truly stay the same to the books we know, which would also be dull to write about.

I hope you get a lovely December and get to enjoy the holidays :D
Anne
shera98 chapter 10 . 12/9/2018
Loved it. I'm not going to say no to adding the smut but it's also fine where it was left. Or could even add a little smut so it doesn't seem so sudden a transition, not necessarily a thoroughly detailed description but something. I've seen many stories where it's not explicit but glossed over.
Leheara chapter 10 . 12/9/2018
Awwww. YAY. I love when the boys get a happy ending.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/8/2018
Great! I Love it
shera98 chapter 9 . 11/30/2018
This is really really good! Looking forward to the last chapter. I love Al.
animelvr23 chapter 9 . 10/29/2018
Omg if Al was my child I don't know if I'd kiss him or slap him lmao
ja ne!~