Reviews for Legacy
Valen Goncalvez chapter 5 . 9/3
Very good chapter, i hope you update another soon!
Nightraze chapter 3 . 8/22
Just finished rereading this story. It's as awesome as I remember! I hope you continue :)
Lizzie223 chapter 5 . 6/21
Please update soon! I really love this story! I have never seen this plot used before so when I saw the summary, I was immediately hooked and came in with high expectations. You didn't disappoint at all! The writing is descriptive and the characters are portrayed fantastically. I'm really excited to see where this story goes!
-Lizzie:-D
HaMiroKar420 chapter 5 . 4/7
This is amazing hope to see more soon
ThatOneRandomDude chapter 5 . 3/2
Fun, but the plot is moving at a crawl.
The Jingo chapter 5 . 2/25
This is great stuff
Gothic Rain chapter 5 . 2/9
I loved this chapter. And Anko, gotta love Anko
Dr. Blueneck chapter 5 . 2/9
Oh my God. I love you for writing the badass Sakura Kishimoto was too much of a whimp to give us. Tsunade is a true BAMF, and I just can't wait to see the impact her being reborn will have on the Rookie 9! And seeing Naruto becoming her friend is truly heartwarming, I wonder if they'll develop a sibling relationship and if Tsunade will forever see the ghosts of loved ones in his behaviour...
Thanks a lot for sharing your imagination with us!
Nightraze chapter 5 . 2/8
Loving this! :)
JimmyHall24 chapter 5 . 2/8
Maybe if you try really hard Kakashi
TheReaper999 chapter 5 . 2/8
Awesome story! Looking forward to more. Are there going to be any pairings?
Yasumin J chapter 5 . 2/8
I'm in love with your story. There aren't many fanfiction involving Tsunade ( why? She's damn strong! She killed edo tensei madara with one punch and she destroy soosano with her bare hand, like wtf? She just go with her fist against SOOSANO and madara's one!) and yours is pretty well written. Do you intend to make the Uchiha massacre? Some interaction with Itachi and Shisui?
tabjoy13 chapter 5 . 2/8
It's almost like she knows that Sasuke is about to lose his whole family. She doesn't but it's still spooky.
Levin Kluge chapter 5 . 2/8
Yo
Nice chapter again.
I hope you continue very soon.
kyekye chapter 4 . 1/18
so happy to see this again I almost thought this was gonna end up a lost treasure so happy it's not hope to see more soon
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »