Reviews for Men in war
Whatfunny chapter 4 . 7/19/2018
it was sad to see that there was no one waiting for Aramis... great story!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 4 . 7/10/2018
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! brilliant! great scene of Aramis taking the leg off and passing out talk about dramntic.. So glad d'Artagnan was there soon as he passed out. Athos on guard so good he cant just let go something could happen on the way back sooo suspension.. you knocked this outta the park Mon Amie .. sorry for late response my e-mail keeps deleting e-mails and i was checking to see if I was missing any updates so far I have caught 5 in deleted bin.. thank U so much for this great chapter clapping and bowing to ya :-)
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 3 . 7/7/2018
Finallly the war is over and Treville and troop have arrived with supplies .. Porthos gets the much needed medicine and is slowly getting better? Everyone is worried bout Aramis he hasent changed since the wicked fight what is he hiding? Treville at some point will have to make him change right? will the travel back to Paris be with out any trouble?
beeblegirl chapter 3 . 7/7/2018
Thank you for bringing this lovely story to its conclusion. The image of the chaos of war has been painted so well by you in your writing. Thank you again and I hope you find some time to write another.
lluviayui chapter 3 . 7/7/2018
Awesome! Loved it!
beeblegirl chapter 2 . 7/5/2018
Great chapter, I could feel the tension and the despair. Thank you.
Jmp chapter 2 . 7/5/2018
Such great descriptions of the battle, although they won they were all damaged in some way.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 2 . 7/5/2018
Feel bad for Athos all the horror of war going on trying to save all his men and the loss medical supplies needed drastically and Porthos life is hanging in the balance. Aramis feeling inadequate the harder he tries the worse things get. Great idea from Porthos and it helps.. more heartbreak for Aramis his way of thinking he caused the death of 54 men.. He did his best I wonder how much more he can take before he breaks?
arduna chapter 1 . 7/2/2018
Wow, great writing drops us right in the thick of the battlefront and under the skin of our four and of all those who struggle on and off the battle ground. Great start and I'm looking forward to more soon!
Luthien17 chapter 1 . 7/2/2018
Aah, absolute Gänsehaut! Diese Kriegsatmosphäre und alles ist so real. Und diese Spannung zwischen Athos und Aramis auch, die Charaktere perfekt getroffen. Ein toller Start, bin mega gespannt wie es weitergeht.
lluviayui chapter 1 . 7/1/2018
Wooowwww this is so awesome as I was watching the show! I even felt the stress of all the characters ! Impressive start! Update soon please!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 1 . 7/1/2018
Whoa Porthos is hurt and Aramis wont give him the meds he needs.. I can see aramis and Athos getting into.. Cant wait and see what happens next