Reviews for Task Force
Loved the sneak 'Gibbs knows something about' UCLA.
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 4 . 3/26
as you wrote Deeks and Kensi are certainly good at playing their roles.
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 3 . 3/26
You did a wonderful job with Arkady. The way you describe how he talks and answers question are exactly like he is with Callen or with Hetty. Well done.
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 1 . 3/25
This was really excellent. Vance asked Deeks how many times why he left ncis. And Deeks told him how many time he was fired. I love it.
GUEST chapter 5 . 3/24
LOVE STORY ! PLZ MORE!
Badge 714... Really? Dum da dum dum!
Lkat729 chapter 5 . 11/28/2018
I’m loving all the moving parts in this story - I’ve enjoyed all of your stories, but this one just seems more “plotty” & complicated, in a fun way. Also, loving weepy Milo.
JET1967 chapter 5 . 9/28/2018
Always love your summer stories. Do you think this one will get finished?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2018
please update
OscarSierraCQB chapter 5 . 8/30/2018
Great last two chapters sorry it took so long to review but i was working away but was happy when i got back to civilisation and read them.
I was in stitches when it was discussed about how good Milo was at clearing a room/building ( can you imagine if Milo and "Artie" got together it would be like a fire alarm going off).
Now i presume you are going to build up the angst and drama knowing you! and what is the chance of Matt and Deeks interaction those two are hilarious.
sassyzazzi chapter 5 . 8/29/2018
Deeks as Milo, priceless!
Psyched chapter 5 . 8/29/2018
Nice use of Kensi's video and Sam's comms to tell their sides of the story. Wish we could meet Milo on the show-he's a hoot!
wonderworldofmine chapter 5 . 8/29/2018
Great update love Deeks and all your characters! Deeks is so good (and funny) when he takes on a role.
countrygirluk56 chapter 5 . 8/29/2018
Wow, great chapter. Full of suspense. Love Deeks' alias - reminds me of his Swedish home designer Sven and of course bringing Sam's wine expert in was genius too. Good that you can use Byron Brown in the op. All in all I'm really enjoying this story and can't wait for more. Hope work has calmed down a little so that you can get writing! :-)
jimmer chapter 5 . 8/28/2018
Wow this story just keep getting more, and more intriguing as the chapters become printed..thank you for giving us another amazing part of this story, your attention to detail and the why your mind works to tell this tale is incredible, I am in awe of your talents..and with that being said.. please keep doing what your doing, because what your doing is truly amazing..