Reviews for When You Aren't Enough
JMeh chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
U made a mistake in the beginning. Domon called her Lady Rain
G Gundam4ever chapter 18 . 2/13/2011
Hey you need to finish ur story of When You Aren't Enough its great and i like it also u have plenty of reviews and therefor should finish up the story its been a while since u updated so i do hope u come back and finish up the sory i will be waiting and checking in the next cuople of months or so ill probablt check 3 times a month to see of u have updated so i hope u do it soon! by the way great story
Animelover6000 chapter 18 . 1/1/2007
hey Lina. i read your fanfic when it first came out. but i was not signed up with fanfiction so i couldnt review. but i love your stroy. its very different. please write more very soon. thanks and bye:D

p.s

will rain and domon end up get back together? tell me that allenby will get punished for this, right? bye again:D
aznjenjen chapter 18 . 6/6/2006
I love your story When You Aren't Enough! It has a great plot and also very detailed! I hope you update soon!
Rakusuchan chapter 18 . 1/16/2006
Hi there!I really love all your fanfictions and admire up the great work and I can't wait for more.
Kaori chapter 18 . 11/13/2005
you've got to finish it! Please! I want to know what happens! ANyways I really do like the story their are som gramtical areas and some places where I think the names got mixed up but over all I give it a 10 out of 10 keep u[ the great work! . *blows kiss anime chibi style*
Moon-Baby chapter 18 . 5/21/2005
*crying* that was so sad but i love the story . I really am crying. Please continue on with the story .
ALPAUST chapter 18 . 5/11/2005
SO COOL! I AM REALLY LOVING IT! WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT! HOW WILL DOMON AND RAIN STAY TOGETHER? PLEASE HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Little Minamino chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Cool.
iceraincandi chapter 18 . 11/7/2004
wow this story is wonderfully written i can't wait for you to update! please hurry i want to know what happens!
maxters-angel chapter 18 . 9/9/2004
Great Chapter! I can't wait to read more...hopefully you'll update soon... T_T PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
PhantasyDreamer unable to sign in chapter 18 . 6/28/2004
i love this story! i'm so happy that you finally updated. i was waiting a long time for this and it was worth it. I've read this story from the start and it has been a very exciting and interesting story. Thank you so much, your story gave me the inspiration to write my own Princess story. It's called The Forgotten Princess. i love the way you wrote those difficult scenes it was brilliant. Anyway if you want to check out my story, my penname is above. However, i still love your story. and please don't keep me in suspense.

PhantasyDreamer
PhantasyDreamer unable to sign in chapter 18 . 6/28/2004

PhantasyDreamer
Saiya Winters chapter 18 . 6/24/2004
Jeez, I almost forgot about this story. I had to read the end of the last chapter over. But hey, it was worth the read...I guess. And I only say that because it was so sad! I don't like Allenby. Never did. Never will. Good story - update soon!
parella chapter 18 . 6/21/2004